Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: eileandover05
Forum: Machine Knit January 20th 07, 09:46 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By eileandover05
I seem to remember a post on the knittingmachine...

I seem to remember a post on the knittingmachine list that said that since the bar on the 120 was so narrow to take a piece of felt and fold it in half twice and serge the edge. Take a screwdriver...
Forum: Machine Knit December 30th 06, 09:37 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By eileandover05
Hi, Just a note of information, the 930 is...

Hi,
Just a note of information, the 930 is supposed to come with a lace carriage. Are you talking about an extra lace carriage?
Allen
Forum: Machine Knit February 14th 06, 11:29 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By eileandover05
Looking for Houston Machine Knitters

I've just started a new Yahoo group for Houston and surrounding area Machine knitters. Everyone is invited to join that owns knitting machines or just wants to learn about knitting machines. So far...
Forum: Machine Knit February 13th 06, 02:52 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By eileandover05
Cheap Mac program for designing intarsia or fairisle

Does anyone know of an inexpensive or free program to chart intarsia or fairisle patterns on the Mac OSX. I know I can get a chart designer from crochenille but I didn't want to spend $200 to be able...
Forum: Machine Knit February 13th 06, 02:48 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By eileandover05
Hi Stella, Most of the Redhear yarns can be used...

Hi Stella,
Most of the Redhear yarns can be used on the bulky machines. I use the worsted and sport weight on my elna bulky (9mm) with no problems. I wouldn't try and do dbj with the worsted as it...
Forum: Machine Knit October 24th 05, 07:12 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By eileandover05
Thumbs up I'm living in Houston now. I got some info off of...

I'm living in Houston now. I got some info off of one of the yahoo groups. I've not been able to knit consistently on this machine so I'm thinking about selling it. I use my elna bulky and my brother...
Forum: Machine Knit August 29th 05, 12:50 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By eileandover05
I was just on ebay and noticed this machine which...

I was just on ebay and noticed this machine which looks to be what you are looking for. Great buy it now price too. I just sold a knitmaster dual gauge for $150. I sold it to a friend hence the great...
Forum: Machine Knit August 28th 05, 10:21 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By eileandover05
Passap Duo S

Does anyone know anything about this machine? I just bought one on ebay and was wondering how it differed from the duo 80. Any help would be appreciated.
Allen Duhon
Cameron, LA
Forum: Machine Knit August 26th 05, 02:57 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By eileandover05
Hi, Something that you might consider is an...

Hi,
Something that you might consider is an afghan using large needles. It's quick and there are easy patterns so you don't get discouraged on your first project when it takes forever to see any...
Forum: Machine Knit July 23rd 05, 12:47 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By eileandover05
I was told to use a light silicone spray on the...

I was told to use a light silicone spray on the yarn to help it slip and cut down the fuzzies. I have no personal experience haven't gotten that far in my experimentation yet. lol
Allen
Forum: Machine Knit July 18th 05, 03:56 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By eileandover05
Bob, The best way to get the most money for them...

Bob, The best way to get the most money for them is to list them on ebay. I sure would like to own them tho. How much would you be willing to let them go for? I live in SW Louisiana and could...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11