Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Keith Barber
Forum: Needlework December 18th 10, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith Barber
McCalls Needlework

"'Nez" wrote in
:

On Dec 18, 8:36*am, Keith Barber wrote:
Can anyone tell me I...
Forum: Needlework December 18th 10, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith Barber
McCalls Needlework

Can anyone tell me I the 75th anniversary issue of McCalls needlework was
rhe one that had the Counted cross image of a deer and fawn, I have the
same image that my Grand mother did as a stamped...
Forum: Needlework June 17th 10, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 26
Posted By Keith Barber
Do you remember the MAP?

Amber wrote in news:18612dcf-6452-4891-bbe7-
:

On 7 Jun., 05:53, Keith Barber wrote:

I am the one in...
Forum: Needlework June 7th 10, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 26
Posted By Keith Barber
Do you remember the MAP?

Gillian Murray wrote in
:

I was just wandering back through zillions of saved posts, emails etc
and came across this....
Forum: Needlework May 20th 10, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Keith Barber
photos

"Ellice K." wrote in
:

Just wanted to say, lovely work. I especially like the look of the
Celtic Spring and Summer on black. The...
Forum: Needlework May 20th 10, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Keith Barber
photos

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

I really like them all. Nice work

thank you
Forum: Needlework May 19th 10, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Keith Barber
photos

Susan Hartman wrote in news:YeSIn.97913$vX7.38100
@en-nntp-11.dc1.easynews.com:

I particularly like "The Accolade."

"The Accolade" is based on the painting by Edmund...
Forum: Needlework May 19th 10, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Keith Barber
photos

Since we lurkers were asked what we were working on I decided to post
Photos to RCTNP, if you log in and go to the photo album marked KeithB you
can see them, comments are welcome.
Forum: Needlework May 13th 10, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 36
Posted By Keith Barber
Ok all you silent types

Cheryl Isaak wrote in news:C810140D.A5B8B%
:

One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs

Celtic Autumn, to be followed by...
Forum: Needlework March 5th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 50
Wax
Posted By Keith Barber
Wax

Monica Ferris wrote in news:5f17bc3a-2f29-4369-a09c-
:

On Mar 4, 8:21*pm, Cathy from KY in CA wrote:
Forum: Needlework December 7th 09, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 47
Posted By Keith Barber
OT Perfect comfort food??

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in
:

So what do you eat to cheer you up on a cold miserable day??

Dawne

I grew up in...
Forum: Needlework October 24th 09, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 138
Posted By Keith Barber
Kits, good and bad....was Needlework Tips

kustomkrafts wrote in news:ec055703-5fc7-

My signatture line is my name and my website address. Are you telling
me that this is too long??? or inappropriate???
Forum: Needlework August 21st 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Keith Barber
Gakked from Donna: Stitching question and conversation starter

" wrote in news:1e7f647b-6fb5-4ccd-
:

Over on Donna's blog, she has been talking about an article in the
Forum: Needlework March 18th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Keith Barber
Michaels going bankrupt?

" wrote in news:b50031bd-caee-
:

Hey, I grew up in Rochester, NH.

Keith Barber
Forum: Needlework March 16th 09, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Keith Barber
Michaels going bankrupt?

ellice wrote in
:

On 3/14/09 12:48 PM, "
wrote:

Oops. Slight misunderstanding...
Forum: Needlework November 8th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 56
Posted By Keith Barber
stitching anything?

anne wrote in
:

besides gloating, whining, or getting your knickers in knots, are you
doing any stitching?

I'm...
Forum: Needlework August 27th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Keith Barber
OT Amusing list of newsgroup character types

lucretia borgia wrote in
:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:31:41 +0100, "Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures
to reply)"...
Forum: Needlework August 24th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 323
Posted By Keith Barber
Will I get to stitch today???

lucretia borgia wrote in
:

I do dislike that, you always hear men saying about women keeping
their legs crossed when...
Forum: Needlework July 31st 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 159
Posted By Keith Barber
Ot Just Clothes !!!Length of skirt ?

lucretia borgia wrote in
:

As I understand it, from what was said, girls are very omniverous (as
we can see here) but...
Forum: Needlework July 6th 08, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 47
Posted By Keith Barber
BooHoo ACMoore

lucretia borgia wrote in
:

The worst offenders are often men who smoke - they seem to think that
pouring after...
Forum: Needlework May 20th 08, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Keith Barber
Blackwork T-shirt question

Tia Mary wrote in
:

I've done a lot of stitching on garments -- t-shirts, sweatshirts
and
various things made of woven...
Forum: Needlework May 20th 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Keith Barber
Blackwork T-shirt question

Has anyone ever done blackwork on t-shirt material? I thought about using
waste canvas, but was wondering if anyone had tips or suggestions.

__
Keith Barber
Forum: Needlework February 7th 08, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 42
Posted By Keith Barber
New Releases Updated

kustomkrafts wrote in
:

Karen,

My apologies. It is very well indicated on the pattern. I...
Forum: Needlework February 5th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 42
Posted By Keith Barber
New Releases Updated

"Dr. Brat" wrote in
:

Gill Murray wrote:

I despise blatant advertising "I have x for sale". However, I think
Forum: Needlework January 28th 08, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Keith Barber
Vote for my next project

anne wrote in news:ptednQTRj-
:

Since political discussions are generating a lot of messages, here's
your chance to veer, at least for a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25