Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick B
Forum: Quilting September 29th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Rick B
Art Quilt Exhibit - Oct 3 & 4

On Sep 29, 12:07*pm, "Dr. Zachary Smith"
wrote:
Wow, that looks just like the one we went to in NYS a couple weekends
ago except that ours charged admission. *It was...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick B
Woolen Quilt

On Mar 26, 1:11*pm, onetexsun wrote:
I'd use flannel if I wanted serious warmth and good quality cotton if
I just wanted really warm. That wool bat is going to keep you warm...
Forum: Yarn March 20th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 22
Posted By Rick B
Knitting in Public

On Mar 12, 11:00*am, Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply
wrote:
I had to take my sister to the emergency room this past weekend (post
surgical complications) and I...
Forum: Quilting March 9th 09, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick B
OT - Not quilt related

On Mar 8, 10:49*pm, "Cindy Schmidt" wrote:
This is mainly for the garment seamstresses out there.

This is the time of year that many of the high schools will be having...
Forum: Quilting March 9th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Rick B
Good news - I need another baby quilt!

On Mar 5, 2:04*pm, AliceW in NJ wrote:
I forgot to tell everyone that I just found out that I am going to be
a Nana once again (this will be #3)! *Instead of a wedding for my
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 09, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Rick B
batting

On Feb 28, 3:22*pm, (thoughtful1)
wrote:
I am starting my first quilts and loving it. *Quilts, plural, because I
have
twins who will be off to college in the...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 09, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick B
Piecing Batting repost

On Feb 26, 8:28*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I sent this about 4:30 this afternoon and it must be wandering around in
internet lala land. *Though somebody might enjoy seeing...
Forum: Yarn February 26th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Rick B
Felting wool - with jarn

On Feb 17, 8:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

Yes - we're into felting. We make all kinds of things with needle
felting as well as wet felting...
Forum: Needlework February 20th 09, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick B
Since Cats are never Off Topic

On Feb 19, 10:59*am, "Margaret St. John"
On 2009-02-19, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Rhymes with Orange for 2/19/09

Forum: Quilting February 20th 09, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Rick B
Back, at last!

On Feb 19, 10:53*pm, "jeanne-nzlstar*"
wrote:
wow, that is a heck of a lot of plastic bags for sure.
ya could maybe crochet a nice plastic raincoat.
it would be...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10