Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bvolman
Forum: Quilting July 10th 11, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By bvolman
News Print

You can also go to Office Depot or a similar place. They sell flip chart
pads, which is what I buy. I cut each sheet into 8 letter sized pages. I
find this much easier than ordering online. It is...
Forum: Quilting May 4th 11, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By bvolman
Another LQS Closing

I've been lurking here for many years. In the past many times a person would
post with the message that she was a new quilter and was looking for
information. That hasn't happened in a long time...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 11, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By bvolman
OT ? ebooks, nooks, kindles et al

I am enjoying this tread about e-readers as my daughter gave me one for my
recent birthday. It is a Kobo and it is sold by Chapters, a Canadian book
chain. I love reading the old books, some of...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 10, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By bvolman
OT History Television

I watched this show for the firsdt time and was very touched by both
stories. It reminded me a bit of History Detectives on PBS.What a gift to
remaining family members. Thank you for letting us...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 10, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By bvolman
Newest Quilting Project

A few days before Christmas I was standing in line at the supermarket
check-out when I saw this magazine and took it out of the rack. The man
behind me said something like, 'quilting, the most...
Forum: Quilting October 16th 09, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By bvolman
New Little Blog

You do very nice things, I would not call you a newbie. And if you get past
the first few pictures there is a lots of things without hearts and deep
reds. I can't read the text, but the pictures...
Forum: Quilting August 29th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By bvolman
OT - Ultimate Cinnamon roll recipe

I craved pickled herring and strawberry milkshakes.
Larchie.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Well now, dear mother-to-be, if you...
Forum: Quilting August 17th 09, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By bvolman
Interesting statistic!

I've been mostly lurking here for about 8-10 years or so. I rarely post
because I am not nearly as knowlegeable as most of you regulars. I have
learned most of what I know through this newsgroup,...
Forum: Quilting August 8th 09, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By bvolman
ping Roberta

Yes, this is the one! Thank you so much! I am going to print this right
away. Thanks again.
Larchie
"KJ" wrote in message
There...
Forum: Quilting August 7th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By bvolman
ping Roberta

A few months ago you posted a link to a bag with uneven handles. The long
handle spips throughg the short one, so the bag becomes a pouch. I made two
of them and now have a request for another one....
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10