Showing results 1 to 25 of 230
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Louise
Forum: Quilting March 10th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Louise
The game continues!

I lost KJ's original post, so I'll piggyback here. I go for square (and that
surprised me, because I anticipated I'd like the extra blocks!).

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot...

Whatcha' mean you'll figure out the borders all by yourself? I'm kind of
starting to look at this as a group quilt at this point - don't take away
our fun! :-)

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi...

Yep, I think we like random! Good job.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"KJ" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By Louise
OT - sad news from Helen in WI

Condolences to Helen and her family at this incredibly difficult time.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Karen, Queen of Squishies"...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Louise
Polly, are you okay?

I'm doing fine! Our power was out for (we think) about 15 minutes last
weekend, but we've been okay this time around. We're just thankful we didn't
get more than a couple of inches of snow - I...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Louise
Hi...Partly off,off topic..... skip if personal is too much info

Pati, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry you're going through
so much right now and that things will improve for you very soon. Hang in
there, girl -- you're stronger than everything...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Louise
Slowing down now

Wow, you did go on a binge, didn't you? Those look great - even better than
the quilt in QNM!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"KJ"...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By Louise
I've made a webpage for our quilt links. . . . . .

Kay, feel free to add mine! Thanks for all your work.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Kay Ahr" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Louise
OT digging out

Glad to hear everything is well in your area. We were heading back from
Louisiana (left Friday morning) and when we heard about the weather, we
stopped in Hannibal, MO, to stay last night. We drove...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Louise
Florida State Fair Textiles Competition

I can't answer your question about entering quilts in fairs, but I do want
to say thank you to your husband for serving and God bless to both of you.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot...

Here's one: http://www.thequiltercommunity.com/Wc78ca18fcd17c.htm

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"KJ" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 7th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Louise
New UFO

Love those colors, KJ. And, hey, you still have 10+ months left in the year
to work on the quilting part!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot...

Is it a peepshow box? That's the only thing I can come up with!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Jessamy"...
Forum: Quilting February 1st 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Louise
Quilts of Valor article

I think it was Susan Freeman.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"maryd" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Louise
Do you have a Hancock's of Paducah catalog?

Leslie, "Snow" is KC18 and it says it's $3.98 a yard. Does that sound right?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Leslie & The Furbabies in...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Louise
Finished is Good! (and the pictures to prove it)

It's so cheerful looking! I love it.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Louise
Catching up

Welcome home to all our snow! Our snowblower quit working this morning, and
DH and I just finished shoveling almost the whole drive and sidewalks by
hand - then our neighbor came out and said he'd...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Louise
OT / ON topic kind of

Awwwwwww, they're so cute!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Di Maloney" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 20th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Louise
Machine Quilters Showcase

Jan, I think I want to play too. First I have to figure out if I can get the
time off from work, but hopefully that won't be a problem. I'm going to sit
down this weekend and try to figure out what...
Forum: Quilting January 18th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Louise
Machine Quilters Showcase

I haven't been before, but I'm thinking about going too. The only teacher I
"know" is Dawn Cavanaugh. I just took a two-day class from her, and she was
wonderful. Very down to earth and easy to...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Louise
OT Bracing for some winter weather in MO.

Take care, Leslie. We're expecting snow this weekend, but as of now, the icy
stuff is supposed to miss us. Let's hope the forecast for your area is
wrong!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot...

Pati,

With the good vibes and thoughts and prayers of this group behind you,
things just have to turn out for the best. We're keeping you in our thoughts
and keeping our fingers crossed!

--...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Louise
"Quilt" magazine?

I subscribed to Quilt when I first started quilting back in the 80s. It was
pretty good for a beginner, but unless it's changed significantly, I don't
think I'd subscribe again. The good thing...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Louise
On Topic, pretty much

I'm thinking it's Cheryl Ladd.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Kate G." wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 07, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Louise
New Quilt Pix "Spring Lake"

Bronnie, it's just beautiful! I envy your skill and artistic talents.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Bronnie" ...