Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dawn
Forum: Sewing June 12th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 12
Posted By Dawn
Sewing on tulle

Marlys in Indiana wrote:
Have any of you every done any sewing on tulle? DD is getting ready
for her wedding in August and I want to put a narrow edging on her veil
by machine if at all...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 07, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Dawn
quilt concentration is back!

It's been a few years, but we finally got a working version that we can
run. Hope you enjoy it:

http://www.reddawn.net/quilt/games.htm

It should run on Netscape, Mozilla, and IE. It does not work...
Forum: Sewing January 30th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By Dawn
pajama pants

betsy wrote:

I'm looking to make a really nice, comfy couple pairs of flannel or
fleece pajama bottoms. Since I'm a beginner sewer, I thought I'd use
a pattern. Does anybody recommend one...
Forum: Sewing January 26th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn
new sewing game

Hi folks,

Just for fun, my dear husband has made a "Concentration" game out of
quilt blocks, for my website. It's got new quilt blocks and background
pictures to uncover. I thought I'd let you...
Forum: Doll Houses November 13th 06, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Miniature Insulation

Dan Wenz wrote:

Anyone have any leads for same to put on the attic walls for a dollhouse?

I don't know of any sold as 'mini insulation', but you might be able to
do something with one of the...
Forum: Doll Houses October 20th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 4
Posted By Dawn
the KC NAME show - Good Sam in San Jose

Herb wrote:

It was one of the best and most varied collection of vendors I've seen
in a long time.

Sounds like it was a good show. Makes me wish we had more than one a
year here.
Forum: Doll Houses October 18th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Chinese style dollhouse

Tee wrote:

Does anyone know if there are any Chinese style or oriental dollhouse kits .

thanks Tee

Here's pics of how someone made over the Buttercup kit:
Forum: Sewing October 16th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By Dawn
Aussie pattern Help

romanyroamer wrote:

Hi people,
I have a rush job on (aren't they all?) I need to makeup a Butterick's
pattern but need the sizes 14 16 18 . The pattern number is 5655 .

Amelia, that pattern...
Forum: Doll Houses October 2nd 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 4
Posted By Dawn
the KC NAME show

Herb wrote:

Sorry you had such a disappointing show. At the NAME National Houseparty
here in Anaheim in June there wa free admission to the exhibits, but as
always a charge for...
Forum: Doll Houses October 1st 06, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 4
Posted By Dawn
the KC NAME show

What a disappointment. Our local spring show was cancelled so the
national show could be held this fall. I'm not sure what the point was,
this wasn't any larger than we usually get. And, it was...
Forum: Sewing September 30th 06, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By Dawn
Halloween costumes

Kathy Morgan wrote:

I would really like to make Halloween costumes for my husband and me
this year, but I have absolutely no ideas about what I'd like to make.
What are the rest of you...
Forum: Sewing September 27th 06, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn
Joanns coupons

Are they still sending these by email? I was signed up at one point,
then stopped getting email from them altogether, and now only seem to be
getting the sale notices (but not links to online...
Forum: Sewing September 27th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
good question

Val wrote:

The one question that stumped me however was about lining. What's the
difference between lining a skirt and wearing a nice taffeta, cotton or some
woven type fabric slip....
Forum: Doll Houses September 10th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
Unmade kits

Herb wrote:

Ian Menzies wrote:

Hi, Are there any unconstructed kits for sale - anything
considered.

Googling for
Dollhouse kits
Forum: Doll Houses August 5th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Royalty Free Dollhouse Graphics?

ozana wrote:

Does anyone know how I can find some royalty free dollhouse related
graphics? I am wanting to use them for my personal website?

Thank you all very much.

Sometimes you can...
Forum: Doll Houses July 19th 06, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn
doll house wood supply

JAV wrote:

My question is, is this sort of thing of any value to the dollhouse
collector, and if so, where could I share my pictures?

There are probably crafters who would be interested in...
Forum: Doll Houses July 6th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
White marble tiles get darker after instalation

kryha wrote:

Any idea why my pure white marble tiles get darker after instalation. I
guess it's because they get soaked with the water, but is it going to
get to its initial state.

What...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17