Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Smith
Forum: Beads November 18th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By John Smith
Wacko!

You all seem to have newsgroups mixed up with capitalism, retail sales
and ebay.

Hobby news groups are for people who are in the hobby for fun and making
gifts for friends, family and...
Forum: Beads November 15th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By John Smith
Digital Camera Battery Review: Discover Which Batteries You CanTrust

John Smith wrote:

Get four duracell 2500mah batteries and a quick charger (15 - 30+mins.)

Charge one set while using the other ... yes, you can get fast chargers
for your car.

Forum: Beads November 15th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By John Smith
Digital Camera Battery Review: Discover Which Batteries You CanTrust

wrote:
You take your digital camera with you everywhere because you never
know when you might see something worthy of being captured forever.
However, sometimes,...
Forum: Beads November 11th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By John Smith
AD: November Birthstone: Blue Topaz & MORE 99¢ Auctions!

Vibrant Jewels wrote:

PLONK!

THREAD PLONK!
Forum: Beads November 9th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By John Smith
Homemade beads?

Maren at google wrote:

I still might try this if I can figure out the mandrel/bead release
stuff.

Maren
Palms, Etc.: Tropical Plant Seeds - Hand-made Jewelry - Plants &
Forum: Beads November 9th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By John Smith
Homemade beads?

Maren at google wrote:

I made one glass bead in my life so far, and that was in Kalera's
shed where she was making her beads at the time.
You may be able to use just a propane torch...
Forum: Beads November 9th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By John Smith
Homemade beads?

John Smith wrote:
My wife was wondering if it would be possible for her to make beads out

Well, thanks for the responses. The wife kept on me so much that I took
out the hand held...
Forum: Beads November 8th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By John Smith
AD: Jewelry making supplies...FREE shipping from now until Dec31st!

Heather wrote:

Thanks Linda......I was just a tad ticked off at "John Smith" for
slamming Carol. I have ordered twice from her and she is a pleasure to
deal with.

As for *John...
Forum: Glass November 7th 07, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By John Smith
Torch, furnace, glass, beads, etc.

Anyone have any info URLs' on how to melt and work with glass? Make
beads? Know of any glass, bottles-jars-junk glass, which can be melted
and worked with just a plain propane torch?

I have seen...
Forum: Beads November 7th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By John Smith
CHAROITE AND SERAPHINITE CABOCHONS IN MY STORE

ebaygifts wrote:
CHAROITE AND SERAPHINITE CABOCHONS IN MY STORE

http://stores.ebay.com/kalinka-boutique

Thread PLONK!!!

JS
Forum: Beads November 7th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By John Smith
Are you a Jewellery Professional

ebaygifts wrote:
CHAROITE AND SERAPHINITE CABOCHONS IN MY STORE

http://stores.ebay.com/kalinka-boutique

PLONK! & thread PLONK! :-)

JS
Forum: Beads November 7th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By John Smith
AD: Jewelry making supplies...FREE shipping from now until Dec31st!

BeadsOutWest wrote:
Yep, that's right! I am kicking the holidays off with FREE shipping
for purchases $5.00 and over in my shop on Etsy.com! Lots of new stuff
added this week with more to...
Forum: Beads November 7th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By John Smith
Are you a Jewellery Professional

wrote:
We have recently launched a website to connect all Jewelry
Professionals. The name is Jewel Struck

I plonk spammers ...

PLONK!!!

JS
Forum: Polymer Clay November 6th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 5
Posted By John Smith
glass beads

Ann Eales wrote:
Hi,
I am digging out my dd polymer clay stuff to try out. Can I put glass seed
beads onto the clay before I fire them and will they stick or do I glue them
on later,
Ann...
Forum: Beads November 5th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By John Smith
Homemade beads?

My wife was wondering if it would be possible for her to make beads out
of some form of recycled glass with a standard propane torch (no
oxygen)--bottles, jars, glasses, window glass, knick-knacks,...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15