Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Myran
Forum: Beads March 8th 07, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Myran
Anyone Done the Russian Wave? (RAW question)

On Mar 7, 11:22 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
I was trying thd Russian wave necklace from an Oct. 2002 Bead and Button.
Has anyone done this one?

I was totally confused by the...
Forum: Beads March 5th 07, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Myran
BEADED SUNCATCHES-?

On Mar 4, 2:41 pm, (Mary~~ Smokey) wrote:
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU KNEW WHERE I COULD FIND ANY SITES SHOWING
SUNCATCHERS--AND MOBILES TO MAKE---THANK'S IN ADVANCE,MARY

Hello...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 4th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By Myran
new FAQ, Glossary and Mask Swap pages

On Feb 26, 8:14 pm, "Sarajane Helm" wrote:
hi y'all! I've updated my index page and added several new ones, including a
Polymer Clay FAQ and a glossary and a page for the...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 16th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By Myran
AD new Bead Bugle article

On Feb 15, 5:18 pm, "Sarajane Helm" wrote:
merci beaucoups, Marylo!
I hope to continue writing for a long time, and about polymer clay and all
that can be done with it....
Forum: Polymer Clay February 15th 07, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By Myran
AD new Bead Bugle article

On Feb 15, 12:14 am, "Sarajane Helm" wrote:
hi there! I've got an article up in the new edition of the Bead Bugle with
Klew beads featured and more!www.beadbugle.com

Forum: Beads February 12th 07, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Myran
Let's try to post more, ok?

On Feb 12, 12:30 am, "Patti" wrote:
I have this idea. Although I like the ads on this n/g, I really miss
our members' posts about what they are doing design wise, what...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 1st 07, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 5
Posted By Myran
Looking for a leaf pattern

On Jan 1, 5:00 pm, "Spot" wrote:
I am looking for a leaf cane pattern. If you have the current issue of
Jewelry Crafts I'm looking for one something like the pattern...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 1st 07, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 5
Posted By Myran
Looking for a leaf pattern

On Jan 1, 5:00 pm, "Spot" wrote:
I am looking for a leaf cane pattern. If you have the current issue of
Jewelry Crafts I'm looking for one something like the pattern...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 1st 07, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 5
Posted By Myran
Looking for a leaf pattern

Hello Celeste,

Here is another way of making leaves. Here, to realize a mask...

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/crafting/article/0,,HGTV_3352_1399480,00.html

I'm still searching sites for you (and me...
Forum: Polymer Clay January 24th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By Myran
My firstPendant

Wow.... Amazing work. I'm speechless.

I wonder how long does it take to realize such panels??

It's amazing how it looks like silk.

Beautiful work.

LOL (Lots of Love) from France
The Dreamer
Forum: Beads January 24th 07, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Myran
Primary color Heart beads

I'm wondering if one can do some "kind-of" beads like these one with
Polymer Clay. Any idea someone???

Love from grey Paris (we has snow here this morning!!!)
The...
Forum: Beads January 24th 07, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Myran
eye candy!

Hi,

What a lovely idea to add photos on a jewelry some will wear each day!
It gives me inspiration.

Thank you for this really nice idea.

The work done here is fabulous...

A thousand thank you