Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chatty cathy
Forum: Sewing May 28th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By chatty cathy
stiches problem fixed!!!

i finally had mom take a look at it and me and her tinkered with it and
finally i took the bobbin apart..wow lots of dust bunnies in there..plus
i had the tension wrong and also the wrong pressure...
Forum: Sewing May 19th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By chatty cathy
stiches problem HELP

My sewing machine is a kenmore table top with a case..my aunt kept this
oiled and cleaned cause she was a seamstress and so i dont have the guts
to call her up and tell her my problem..she thinks i...
Forum: Sewing May 19th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By chatty cathy
stiches problem HELP

ok i am not a good sew person but i do like the idea of sewing..does
that make sense? haha
i have a sewing machine my aunt gave me with everything i need to sew
but when i begin to sew i stitch a...
Forum: Rubberstamps November 6th 06, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 0
Posted By chatty cathy
AD:stamps for sale (low price)

1...chunky foam stamps (36) make offer or trade..
2.. Christmas foam stamps (15) ($4.00)
3... Misc. foam stamps (13) ($4.00)
4... Rodgers Printing Kit $5.00

I have photos just email me for...
Forum: Rubberstamps October 12th 06, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By chatty cathy
what happened to this group

all of a sudden it just flopped and no one is posting..where did y ou
all go..why have a group if no one is on to enjoy it.
oh well another bites the dust
Forum: Rubberstamps October 6th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By chatty cathy
Ever try Tack and Peel?

its for unmounted rubberstamps and can be used on acrylic or wood so im
looking for feedback..please let me know if yu have tried it..
Here is the...
Forum: Rubberstamps October 5th 06, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By chatty cathy
Caligraphy?

ok i love the way that looks but do you have to have the special markers
to do it? Can you not use any marker or pen to write fancy like
that..always wanted to write like that but i have tried and...
Forum: Rubberstamps October 5th 06, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 11
Posted By chatty cathy
Here is another one for you . . . Tombow or other marker?

I have some zigs and mostly marvey but i would love to buy some of Dee's
markers she works wonders with hers and i like the shape of them..but
man are they expensive for me..
cathy
Forum: Rubberstamps October 3rd 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 9
Posted By chatty cathy
How to use chalk and pencils

I have the Pastel chalk pencils and i have Decorated chalks for a Pasted
Touch and i have Oil pastels (which i have no idea what to do with them)
and i have All Night media Blending Chalks.... oh and...
Forum: Rubberstamps October 2nd 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 9
Posted By chatty cathy
How to use chalk and pencils

Have both and have no idea what or how to use them..they are wasting
away and i want to use them or throw them out..any tips you can hand
down to me about how to use them???
cathy
Forum: Rubberstamps September 21st 06, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By chatty cathy
EMBOSSING

hey i need to check my pad to see if its juicy enough..good tip..
now i will make sure i doubble check when EP so i dont make the
mistake of glitter..hahaha
thanks all
cathy
Forum: Rubberstamps September 19th 06, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 5
Posted By chatty cathy
Question about backgrounds/signatures in posts

i dont know that answer im using a webtv plus not a computer..
it amazes me that your on a computer and you can post on our
websites that webtv uses..hope you find an answer.
cathy
Forum: Rubberstamps September 19th 06, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By chatty cathy
EMBOSSING

thanks for the explaination and sorry for the graphics i didnt know.
ok yes i do get EP all over and i dont like that but also i cant get
alot of times the EP to stick properly...and im using...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 17th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By chatty cathy
BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!

Hello im Cathy and i love scraping and card making..i am not very good
at it as i should be by now but the point for me is to enjoy my hobby
and sending something personal from my heart is more...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14