soften heat n bond? by Elizabeth Boepple
I made a horrible error. I thought I was ordering (online) a fusible interfacing, and got Heat n Bond. I tried using it as the filter layer for masks, and they come out so stiff they look horrible! Does anyone know a way to soften this stuff so it doesn't feel like the patches our parents used to...
Today 01:16 AM
by Elizabeth Boepple Go to last post
0 4 Quilting