Showing results 1 to 25 of 483
Search took 1.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vibrant Jewels
Forum: Beads May 7th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Help!! charms to lay right, glue on jump ring, good digital camera

Don't have any tips about charms, but you could try split rings instead of
jump rings.
http://www.firemountaingems.com/search.asp?skw=split+rings

You can't add pics to the NG, but you can post them...
Forum: Beads May 7th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
OT A Plethora of Minor Catastrophes

Dear Denise,
I'm so sorry about your brother! I lost mine last year in a motorcycle
accident. I miss him so much. Lots of hugs to you!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild...
Replies: 15
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
OT A Plethora of Minor Catastrophes

Dang! I hate those darn plethoras! A bathroom sink fell on my foot, but
didn't break it (I think), but it's been sore for weeks, and then somehow,
on the same foot of course, I broke half of the...
Forum: Beads April 27th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
New to group

Hi Linda, welcome!
I have some free patterns and instructions on my website. Please feel free
to browse! :)
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Just click on Patterns in the Quick Menu...
Forum: Beads April 14th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
If I owe anybody anything, just holla...

OK, I don't know whether to blame it on doing taxes (ugh) or this remodeling
fiasco (double ugh), or maybe I've just misplaced my brain... but if I owe
anyone anything, please let me know.......
Forum: Beads March 20th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hilarious! What a sweet pup!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Tee hee, it's a conspiracy ya know! I did relist some more, don't know if
you saw those or not. Go ahead, take another peek! & Thanks.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild...
Forum: Beads March 14th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
bead carvers Oregon Sunstone rough

First of all, please put AD in your subject heading....

And how on earth do you expect to sell anything online without pictures?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild...
Forum: Beads March 14th 08, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
AD: Cabs!

I posted this separately as it's technically an ad. Speaking of cabs, I have
tons on sale @ JustBeads starting at 50% off the regular price, plus a few
kits with cabs in them. I need help...
Forum: Beads March 14th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
FREE INSTRUCTIONS: Speaking of Beaded Cabs

I have free instructions for beaded cabs on my site:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/Patterns/beadedcab.htm

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels...
Forum: Beads March 14th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Head Count for the Vegas Bead Shows

Hey Libby! ~ waving like crazy ~

Did you make anything with that bead set? Would love to see it. Haven't
beaded much since I started working FT - bummer - but hope to get back into
it soon!

Glad...
Forum: Beads March 8th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
AD - New lampwork sets!

Ok bear in mind that I just got my first REAL cell phone (don't think
Trackphones count), and I have NO idea where a cell phone charm would go. I
have a motorola razer and there aren't any little...
Forum: Beads February 24th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Giving credit/obtaining permission to post designs

As a designer, I'd love to get credit for something I've done. But as a
buyer, I believe I own something when I buy it! However, if I do use a
lampworked focal in a design, I do give the maker...
Forum: Beads February 24th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Vicalla

I know that now... for some reason I thought they'd be reasonable and
combine... their emails DID say they'd combine wins from their 3
companies... What is the point of combining if it saves you...
Forum: Beads February 22nd 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
To Maren

What were the nuts?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:...
Forum: Beads February 22nd 08, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Ok I am recc.crap. pi**ed. LOLOL

Duh sorry I forgot I already posted this... SHEESH must have ahd a senior
moment.

Heard from that customer after about 2 months that she didn't get the
package after all. Now I've got to slough...
Forum: Beads February 22nd 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Vicalla

OK we were discussing this somewhere in another thread, I don't remember
which one... but I kind of went crazy the other day bidding on Vicalla's
things... got about $70 worth, hopefully nice...
Forum: Beads February 22nd 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Seed beads, thread

I always use Nymo D... b/c you can go through the beads several times to
tighten things up and also can add more stuff later if you decide it needs
something.

--
Karleen Page
Member International...

With a hairdo like Gandalf's who needs costumes? LOL He's adorable.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto...
Forum: Beads February 20th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
To Maren

Got your package today and I just love what you sent. I was trying to
remember what kind of wood/plant you said they were, but my mind is blank. I
can't wait to incorporate them in my Sea Shards...
Forum: Beads February 20th 08, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Plentiful Pile of Plunder

I don't remember if I said THANKS or not, the flamingoes are lovely!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto...
Forum: Beads February 16th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
For Karleen

Sure babe, let me know the postage and I'll pay for it.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto...
Forum: Beads February 12th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
My first Cellinis

Lovely, and as always, Caesar has that STAR quality! LOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto...
Forum: Beads February 11th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Any interest in Bead & Button Mags?

I need to clean out my stash, have listed some on JustBeads - no bids - and
on my web site - no takers.... But I'd be willing to sell them to some of
you guys in bulk. If you're interested, I'll...
Forum: Beads February 10th 08, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Vibrant Jewels
Snow Day = Bead Day

Oh crap ladies, I'm drowning in seeds... if you can send me a pic of what
you're trying to match, maybe I got it.