Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Quilting June 16th 19, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
HELP PLEASE - rctq on facebook

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 10:02:20 PM UTC+10, wrote:
Hi all,
I had a massive hack attack where I had to make a new page on facebook and I now cant find the rctq group on...
Forum: Quilting June 16th 19, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
HELP PLEASE - rctq on facebook

On Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 8:22:32 AM UTC+10, Nann wrote:
You are in the FB group -- username is Di Maloney

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 7:02:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 19, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
HELP PLEASE - rctq on facebook

Hi all,
I had a massive hack attack where I had to make a new page on facebook and I now cant find the rctq group on there. Would someone please advise the groups correct name so that I rejoin. I...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 17, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Just a Simple Patch Quilt

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 1:09:33 AM UTC+10, wrote:
Have been saving 4 inch, 3 1/2 inch, 3 inch and 2 1/2 inch squares for some time now. I take my left over pieces of...
Forum: Quilting November 6th 16, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Lavender Love Quilt

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 2:57:13 AM UTC+11, wrote:
This is the quilt I have just started on. My colors are different as I am using two prints that are the same but...
Forum: Quilting October 19th 16, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Concentric squares

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 11:28:30 PM UTC+11, Brian Christiansen wrote:
On the quilt I am repairing, I am making "prototype squares," and what I
mean is that I am working out the...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 16, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
It's been a long time...

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 3:26:22 AM UTC+10, amy in SoCal wrote:
Hi, Y'alll!
I finally got into the google groups to catch up!
since last November I have been diagnosed with diabetes....
Forum: Quilting August 15th 16, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Nascar flags and miniatures

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 11:57:07 AM UTC+10, Brian wrote:
The thread about the jacob's ladder quilt got me to wondering something,
but first I will talk about something that I got to...
Forum: Quilting May 30th 16, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
The designwall - help please

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 4:51:13 AM UTC+10, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
wrote in message

Hi all,

I would like to know what...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 16, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
The designwall - help please

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 7:31:54 PM UTC+10, wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to know what is the best material to use for such a wall - would a flannelette sheet be alright?
Forum: Quilting May 28th 16, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
The designwall - help please

Hi all,

I would like to know what is the best material to use for such a wall - would a flannelette sheet be alright?

I am setting up a new sewing room (which does not have my computer and and all...
Forum: Quilting January 23rd 16, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Hello, do you trade fabric postcards

Hi glendar...

I too used to participate in a fabric postcard swap a few years ago but it was on ebay. It was great fun.

Thanks for reminding me I have some.

Regards,
Di
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12