Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lucas J. Riesau
Forum: Pottery July 12th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery,alt.swordfighting
Replies: 1
Posted By Lucas J. Riesau
Do you think that extraterrestrials are also into pottery???

Just imagine a lizardmen race somewhere out there in the Sirius
system.

Do you think these lizardmen do also craft pots???

Or furry creatures on a forest-planet. Something like Wookies...
Forum: Glass July 12th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass,alt.swordfighting
Replies: 5
Posted By Lucas J. Riesau
Can I craft glass objects with human blood inside???

I'm a vampire and I want to craft glass objects with human
blood inside the glass.

How can I do that???
Forum: Beads June 24th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads,alt.swordfighting
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucas J. Riesau
Hiding bombs in beads???

I'm an assassin and bomb-maker and I want to
create explosive beads.

Which kind of beads is best for making bombs???
Forum: Quilting June 21st 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.hobbies.serial-murder,alt.swordfighting
Replies: 2
Posted By Lucas J. Riesau
I kill people with lovely quilts!!!

I'm a serial killer known as the "quilt killer" and I
like to craft lovely quilts to kill people. It's an art
to kill someone with a beautiful object, making
the act of killing another piece of...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4