Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: King's Crown[_3_]
Forum: Machine Knit January 12th 12, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Knitmaster Instant

Check out NeedleTek.

http://needle-tek.com/products/accessories.html

Lynne

"loolabelle" wrote in message
Forum: Machine Knit January 12th 12, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 1
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Knit King 4000

There is a very active machine knit group on Ravelry.com. It is free. I'm
sure you could find some help there.

Lynne

"Xueboomer" wrote in message...
Forum: Machine Knit November 6th 11, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Looking for a knitting machine

Not a lot of traffic here. I'd suggest you go to a few other places for
research. Ravelry.com is free and there is a machine knitting group on
their with lots of experienced machine knitters. Do...
Forum: Yarn August 19th 11, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

Ravelry says it's a 8740 Teal Pink multi. Looks mostly white with hints of
teal and pink.

I'm not sure what color #8740 is. Please let me know.
bonnie (DOT) mcintosh (AT) gmail (DOT)...
Forum: Yarn July 25th 11, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

"gobonniego" wrote in message

I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The...
Forum: Yarn June 27th 11, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Too hot for yarn?

"NDJoan" wrote in message
On Jun 25, 2:49 pm, "King's Crown" wrote:

Forum: Yarn June 25th 11, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Too hot for yarn?

I do have A/C, but I think it's just a frame of mind. I'm learning though
to push through it and enjoy my needle crafts. :)

Lynne

"mirjam" wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn June 25th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Too hot for yarn?

"NDJoan" wrote in message
On Jun 23, 5:06 am, mirjam wrote:
I...
Forum: Yarn June 25th 11, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Too hot for yarn?

"NDJoan" wrote in message
On Jun 21, 12:47 pm, "King's Crown" wrote:
Forum: Yarn June 21st 11, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Too hot for yarn?

That's the way I kind of feel. Not too many projects going on right now. I
do have a hat I machine knitted from a hand knit pattern. I just need to
learn the "smiles and frowns" cast off to get...
Forum: Yarn March 12th 11, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
My latest project

"Lizzy Taylor" wrote in message
This is what I finished at the weekend:

Forum: Yarn December 31st 10, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Crochet Hat pattern needed

I'm not looking for any hat. I've done several in the past month looking
for something a teenager would wear with a brim. My first couple look like
hats a jockey would wear. The last one I made...
Forum: Yarn December 9th 10, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Olwyn Mary - RIP 12/01/10

"Fran" wrote in message
Just an FYI - Olwyn Mary passed unexpected on 12/01/10.

I don't know why, just passing the...
Forum: Yarn November 10th 10, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Anyone working on anything?

Hi Donna,

Jump right in. Would love to hear about what you're working on.

Lynne

"Irondale" wrote in message
I'm new here so I'm just...
Forum: Yarn November 9th 10, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Anyone working on anything?

"mirjam" wrote in message

The Changing weather patterns, made me realize that a front open...
Forum: Yarn November 8th 10, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Anyone working on anything?

"mirjam" wrote in message

The Changing weather patterns, made me realize that a front open light
Forum: Yarn November 7th 10, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Anyone working on anything?

"Olwyn.Mary" wrote in message
I am mostly busy sewing, making some fall and winter clothes, but the
asthma has subsided enough...
Forum: Yarn October 10th 10, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
my project

"mirjam" wrote in message

Love it! Beautiful! Yes, I'd want to cover it with plastic and I'm not...
Forum: Yarn October 10th 10, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
my project

"Laura Conrad" wrote in message

I have a project for knitting 6 chair seat covers, which I've blogged
about (with pictures) at
Forum: Yarn October 8th 10, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Crochet injury

"mirjam" wrote in message

Took about 3 days, but went away. I'm very conscience now of how I'm
Forum: Yarn October 4th 10, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Crochet injury

"mirjam" wrote in message
Hallo Lynne
How is the Crochet injury ????
mirjam

Took about 3 days,...
Forum: Yarn September 27th 10, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Crochet injury

"mirjam" wrote in message
On Sep 23, 7:38 am, "King's Crown" wrote:
I've done so...
Forum: Yarn September 27th 10, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Crochet injury

"mirjam" wrote in message
On Sep 23, 7:38 am, "King's Crown" wrote:
I've done so...
Forum: Yarn September 23rd 10, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Crochet injury

I've done so much crocheting in the past 2 weeks I've hurt my shoulder. How
the heck does one hurt their shoulder while moving their hands. Ahh nothing
a little ice and motrin won't take care...
Forum: Yarn August 22nd 10, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By King's Crown[_3_]
Crocheted Unchained Circles Vest

I finished a crocheted vest tonight. I made it for my SIL. My daughter is
my model. My daughter is believe it or not slightly bigger than my SIL. My
SIL is XS and my daughter is S in size. DD...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43