Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vibrant Jewels[_2_]
Forum: Beads February 4th 09, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Patti "beadseeker" Whitely passed away Friday

I am so sorry! I didn't know her personally, but I did enjoy her posts.
Please convey my condolences to her family. Having lost 4 family members in
a little over two years, I know there are just...
Forum: Beads February 4th 09, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
OT Thank you

You can't be 73 girl!!! Hope it was a happy one. Hugs and much happiness,

--
Karleen Cole
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm

Thanks Jerri! All I need now is a pup to model for me. LOL

I'm trying to remember where I bought those darn beads.... otherwise I'm
gonna have to take the watch band a part and start over, NOT what...
Forum: Beads January 20th 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Sick of Spam!

I am SO sick of these idiots raiding our group for Nikes and Choo bags. Do
they REALLY think anyone here would be stupid enough to buy their crap?????
GO AWAY!!! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!!!

--...
Forum: Beads January 15th 09, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
New Stuff

OK, I started a beaded watchband... tee hee. But I'm still trying to get the
old bead table cleaned off ... sigh... one of these days.

--
Karleen Cole
Vibrant Jewels web sto...
Forum: Beads January 15th 09, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Sea Glass Jewelry

Sea shells? driftwood? gemstones? See my Sea Shards(tm) series:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/Sets/seashards.htm

Will you be offering any drilled sea glass besides the white? I might be...
Forum: Beads January 3rd 09, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
New Stuff

OMG Jerri, you make me swoon! I've only worked on ONE bracelet the last
month, and it's not finished yet! LOL

--
Karleen Cole
Vibrant Jewels web sto...

This is just terrible! Makes you feel so helpless, doesn't it? sigh...

--
Karleen Cole
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
ArtFire Shop...
Forum: Beads January 2nd 09, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Piano Thursday?

OK!!! Sounds like fun! http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm[/url]
ArtFire Shop http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=13924
Etsy shop http://vibrantjewels.etsy.com
Vibrant...
Forum: Beads January 1st 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Piano Thursday?

I can't sing or play, but I can grin! :)

--
Karleen Cole
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
ArtFire Shop...
Forum: Beads December 20th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Seriously Klunkworthy Eye Candy

Klunk is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does she have a site to sell this?

--
Karleen Cole
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
ArtFire Shop...
Forum: Beads December 17th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
My kids' projects

WOW lucky kids, great productivity, you must be a great teacher, I'm
jealous! LOL

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

We have a bi-annual Gem and Mineral Show in Salem VA that is great... the
vendors are carefully monitored and most of the stuff is quality. Of course
the display table costs $600 for the weekend,...
Forum: Beads December 1st 08, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Yum that's scrumptious Jerri! I'm always envious of your production... I
can't seem to get going on anything these days!

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant...
Forum: Beads November 22nd 08, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
New bracelet jewelry site

PLEASE SEE THE POST "WHAT AD MEANS"

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Etsy shop...
Forum: General Crafting November 19th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 0
AD: Fiskar Texture Plates/Stampendous Texture Cubes Pre-Auction Sale

I have a lot of 6 Fiskar Texture Plates (double sided 12 textures) and two
Stampendous! Texture cubes for sale. Accepting offers pre-auction. See
details on this...
Forum: General Crafting November 19th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 1
LINKA Texture Molds

SOLD! Thanks for your interest

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Etsy shop...
Forum: Marketplace November 19th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 1
LINKA Texture Molds

SOLD! Thanks for your interest!

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Etsy shop...
Forum: Marketplace November 19th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
AD: Fiskar Texture Plates/Stampendous Texture Cubes Pre-Auction Sale

I have a lot of 6 Fiskar Texture Plates (double sided 12 textures) and two
Stampendous! Texture cubes for sale. Accepting offers pre-auction. See
details on this...
Forum: Beads November 19th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
AD: Fiskar Texture Plates/Stampendous Texture Cubes Pre-Auction Sale

I have a lot of 6 Fiskar Texture Plates (double sided 12 textures) and two
Stampendous! Texture cubes for sale. Accepting offers pre-auction. See
details on this...
Forum: Beads November 19th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
OT November birthdays

I'll ditto Shirley. I never was good at keeping up with birthdays and stuff
and I admire ppl who do! Of course I admire Shirley anyway!

Happy Birthday ALL!!!

--
Karleen Cole
Member International...

No, I don't think so, they're made of rubber, but I did sell them all.
Thanks for asking though.

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto...
Forum: Beads November 16th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
What AD means

Nope it wasn't April... it was that canadiangemstones person.

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto...
Forum: Beads November 15th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
What AD means

I just got a very rude email from someone who objected to my request to put
AD in the subject line when directly promoting a web site or selling goods
or posting an auction. This has been a rule...
Forum: Marketplace November 14th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 1
FS: LINKA Texture Molds

I have one lot of texture moulds used in making scale models, the brand name
is LINKA, Model Building System, made in Scotland by Thomas Salter LTD. I
have Stonework, Brickwork, Log Cabin, Roof...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 73