Greek Cross Quilt by Sally Short
Hello Group, I have made a couple baby quilts using the summer breeze pattern. Now I am off doing a quilt top named Greek Cross. This block is taken from www.quilterscasche.com Check it out. I wanted something simple and this is it. I am using the colors blue and lavender. These are 12...
Yesterday 02:31 PM
by Sally Short Go to last post
0 5 Quilting
What is the equivalent to lysbet yarn by Linda G
Hi, can anyone tell me what the equivalent weight yarn would be to twilleys lysbet please. I have found lyscordet which is equivalent to No 5 crochet cotton, but no results for lysbet. Please help. Linda G --
Yesterday 01:44 AM
by Linda G Go to last post
0 23 Yarn