New DMC colors by Joan Erickson
Hi all, I just got an email that said DMC is coming out with 35 new colors! You can get them in a special tin now or wait until Nov. 1 when the new colors are launched (think I'll wait!). Here's the link, if you're interested: http://tinyurl.com/yc93nhhu They put more info into the email...
Yesterday 11:28 PM
by Violet Stitches Go to last post
3 38 Needlework
Questions about 36ct fabric; plys of thread & bead size? by Violet Stitches
I bought the pattern for Mirabilia's Petal Fairy, see it he http://www.123stitch.com/item/Mirabilia-Designs-Petal-Fairy-Cross-Stitch-Pattern/04-3255 Now I'm contemplating what to do. I have a gorgeous peachy colored, opalescent fabric in my stash, but it's 36ct and I've never worked on that...
Yesterday 11:10 PM
by Violet Stitches Go to last post
2 13 Needlework