Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting October 4th 10, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By amy in CNY
OT address

I keep checking in as well, but i think the moderator gal has had some
"life" issues...patience is the key.
amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting October 4th 10, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By amy in CNY
Rotary Cutter Catastrophe

OOOOOO, no, Irene.....hope you are doing better.
oweeee.
amy in CNY (for 7 more days!!)
Forum: Quilting October 1st 10, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By amy in CNY
New 'Herding Cats' photos from Polly

Wow! i love it! love the way the faces are all green!!!
and the fellow in the corner is fabulous!
amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting October 1st 10, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By amy in CNY
Quilt blocks and SNOW!

Steven, your blocks are beautiful. I am also making a Baltimore blocks
quilt. i have 4 blocks done. they are quite large (about 18"sq) and in
Batiks.
my camera is packed, but i hope to upload some...
Forum: Quilting September 25th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By amy in CNY
Fantastic toast at wedding reception

That was fabulous! Bravo!
amy in CNY (in transit) o_O
Forum: Quilting September 16th 10, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By amy in CNY
OT Truths for Mature Humans- humor

I just loved that! And-yes- i am at work!
#4, #7, and #17
amy in CNY (soon in transit...yay!)
Forum: Quilting September 8th 10, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By amy in CNY
OT My 60th b-day- Ugh!

Happy Birthday, Leslie!!!!!

It's always nicer on this side of the grass.
amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 10, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By amy in CNY
Mystery Bag Revealed.

You are a hoot, John!
But I love the bags! The new drawstring one is fabulous!

amy in CNY (but only for 34 more days-Woot!)

and who can't sing either....
Forum: Quilting September 1st 10, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By amy in CNY
OT had to share this one

ok, now my coffee is all over the screen....LMAO!

i got the punch line before i read it... too funny!

amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting August 31st 10, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By amy in CNY
Where is everybody?

yea, pretty slow today.
work was busy, but have only gotten on now to lurk for a few minutes
before i leave for home.
Tuesdays are very lazy days......

amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting August 30th 10, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By amy in CNY
Silly question

ooooooo!!! not good. be careful!!!!
amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting August 30th 10, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By amy in CNY
Whoo hoo!

YAY!!!! Congrats, Gramma!!!!!
amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting August 27th 10, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By amy in CNY
Realizing I should have taken up a different hobby

Good luck with that, Sunny!!
I never made a fleece quilt for that reason! Can't deal w/the fuzz!

amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting August 27th 10, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By amy in CNY
Wrapped in Batting! OT?

Glad to hear you are doing well!!! yes, indeed keep up w/the pain
meds. Lapse there and all pain lets loose!
keep us up to date!!!

amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting August 27th 10, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By amy in CNY
OT Recycling was Ping: Laurie G. in CA

Our county here in NY recycles...not only do you have to recycle
paper, but glass bottles, plastic containers (like milk jugs) and
aluminum foils. we have 4 separate clear trash bags to separate...
Forum: Quilting August 19th 10, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By amy in CNY
Newsreader

Glad to hear you're better, Kim!!! I'm still sending prayers your way.

I, too, use Google groups, it's worked fine for me for over 4 years.
No problems.

Hand work and magazines are the ticket for...
Forum: Quilting August 19th 10, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By amy in CNY
OT Polly's Pity Party

I'll be there, too! I'll bring pumpernickel bread bowl with dill dip.
I had a check up for all my "spots" this spring. only had to had one
removed, it was
benign TG! i'ts a small price to pay to...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 10, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By amy in CNY
Ping Nel, Gadget Queen now: SORTED!

I shall now go back and attempt (for the fifth time) to make a 3 inch
block. *I just CAN'T get it right. *Bleah!

Nel
(Gadget Queen)

Did you try Thangles?

amy in CNY (for now)
Forum: Quilting August 13th 10, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By amy in CNY
Pami....?

On Aug 13, 12:11*pm, IMS wrote:
A few weeks ago there was a post about our Pami; just wondering if
anyone had an update as to how she is doing.

-Irene

She posts alot on Facebook and Caring...
Forum: Quilting August 12th 10, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By amy in CNY
A Question of needles?

I was going to suggest needles for metallic thread, but jeans needles
seams a good choice.
I would just worry about bigger holes.

amy in CNY (for now)
Forum: Quilting August 12th 10, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By amy in CNY
Recent Email Announcement

Geez...I feel left out! I didn't get the e-mail....but that's not a
bad thing...saved myself a
step up on the soap box. Can't stand spammers/trollers.

amy in CNY (for now)
Forum: Quilting August 5th 10, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By amy in CNY
You Can't do that!

Susan,
I think we had the same mom! and some of the same past!!!
I can't imagine my life without fabric and quilting. Wouldn't be
the same.
amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting August 5th 10, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By amy in CNY
Black and White Quilt

i did an Orange Peel pattern by Karen K Stone in B/W/R,

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2053141360105367713VtUYNF

came out kinda cool!

amy in CNY
Forum: Quilting August 5th 10, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By amy in CNY
A sign of Aging

On Aug 4, 4:10*pm, Anna Belle wrote:
For those of you too young to remember:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9FGC68YcwM

Anna Belle
Thanks AnnaBelle!!! i DO remember...
Forum: Quilting July 24th 10, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By amy in CNY
Where are they now?

I am still here!!! Lately have been lurking due to imminent move in
October, but still trying to
keep up with everyone here!! Summer seems to be the slow time for
these boards anyway! So many
nice...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500