Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bassem85[_2_]
Forum: Needlework April 14th 08, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Enjoy with 60 unique design. Download any design for FREE !!

Hi all,

We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add an floral design in orange, green and yellow colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also,...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A floral designs are available Download them Now !!

Hi all,

We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add an floral design in orange, green and yellow colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also,...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A new ornament designs are available Download them Now !!

Hello Everyone,

As usual we add new embroidery designs.All of them for FREE.
You can get an ornament embroidery design in blue, pink and green
color.

Just visit us and you'll find all unique...
Forum: Quilting March 15th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Enjoy with 52 unique design. Download any design for FREE !!

Hello Everyone,

As usual we add new embroidery designs.All of them for FREE.
You can get an ornament embroidery design in blue, yellow and green
color.

Just visit us and you'll find all unique...
Forum: Needlework March 12th 08, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
New embroidery designs are available Download now !!

Hello Everyone,

As usual we add new embroidery designs.All of them for FREE.
You can get a floral embroidery design in blue, pink and green color.

Just visit us and you'll find all unique...
Forum: Quilting March 12th 08, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Enjoy with 51 unique design. Download any design for FREE !!

Hello Everyone,

As usual we add new embroidery designs.All of them for FREE.
You can get a floral embroidery design in blue, pink and green color.

Just visit us and you'll find all unique...
Forum: Needlework March 4th 08, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A special surprise more than 45 embroidery designs for FREE !!

Hello Everyone,

As usual we add new embroidery designs.All of them for FREE.
You can get an ornament embroidery design in blue, yellow and green
color.

Just visit us and you'll find all unique...
Forum: Needlework March 2nd 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A new floral designs are available Download them now

Hi all,

We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add Floral design in red, green and blue colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also, there're...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 08, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Floral designs, Ornament designs, Love designs, Baby designs ...

Hi all,

We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add Floral design in red, green and blue colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also, there're...
Forum: Yarn February 26th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Floral designs, Ornament designs, Love designs, Baby designs ...

Hi all,

To everyone who love the nice embroidery designs, it's a special
surprise :
a NEW embroidery designs and freebies you can download it without
paying anything !!

Just visit us and you'll...
Forum: Needlework February 26th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A special surprise more than 40 embroidery designs for FREE !!

Hi all,

To everyone who love the nice embroidery designs, it's a special
surprise :
a NEW embroidery designs and freebies you can download it without
paying anything !!

Just visit us and you'll...
Forum: Quilting February 26th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A special surprise more than 40 embroidery designs for FREE !!

Hi all,

To everyone who love the nice embroidery designs, it's a special
surprise :
a NEW embroidery designs and freebies you can download it without
paying anything !!

Just visit us and you'll...
Forum: Needlework February 13th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
More than 34 free embroidery designs are available Download themnow

Hi all,

Today, we add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in red, green,yellow and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy...
Forum: Quilting February 13th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A new floral designs are available Download them now

Hi all,

Today, we add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in red, green,yellow and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy...
Forum: Quilting February 2nd 08, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
More than 30 design are available Download it now !!

Hi all,

We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in red, green and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also, there're...
Forum: Quilting February 2nd 08, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A new floral design is available Download it Now

Hi all,

We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in red, green and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also, there're...
Forum: Needlework February 2nd 08, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
More than 30 design are available Download it now !!

Hi all,

We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in red, green and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also, there're...
Forum: Needlework January 24th 08, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Today, We present a New free embroidery designs .. Download it !!

Hi all,

Today, we add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in red, green,blue and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also,...
Forum: Quilting January 24th 08, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A new floral design is available Download it Now

Hi all,

Today, we add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in red, green,blue and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also,...
Forum: Yarn January 17th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
If you want a nice free designs ? enter now

Hi all,

Today, 17th January 08 We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in green and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for...
Forum: Needlework January 17th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A new floral design is available Download it Now

Hi all,

Today, 17th January 08 We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in green and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for...
Forum: Quilting January 17th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Download Now the best free embroidery designs

Hi all,

Today, 17th January 08 We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add floral design in green and pink colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for...
Forum: Yarn January 15th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Download Now the best free embroidery designs !!

Hello Everyone,

Today, 15th January 08 We add our new designs at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

Download NOW!!
We add Ornament design in green and blue colors ..
It has rounded decorative...
Forum: Needlework January 15th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
A nice Free embroidery designs are available .. Download NOW !!

Hello Everyone,

Today, 15th January 08 We add our new designs at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

Download NOW!!
We add Ornament design in green and blue colors ..
It has rounded decorative...
Forum: Quilting January 15th 08, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By bassem85[_2_]
Visit us and download the best FREE embroidery designs !!