Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: w
Forum: Pottery October 11th 06, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 9
Posted By w
tea pot handles of other than clay

Now a stuffed rattler would certainly be an unusual handle you have to
admit...
Best,
Wayne Seidl

OOO, that would be nice, and there's tons of it very close to me. I
live 4 houses down from...
Forum: Pottery October 9th 06, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 9
Posted By w
tea pot handles of other than clay

A suggestion was recently made on another list that we all try whatever is
local to us.
For some people, it might be grape vine, for others, willow twigs. For me,
it would be sea grape tree...
Forum: Pottery September 10th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Posted By w
Shino Clay Body

Any decent grade porcelain or white stoneware should work fine. Depends on
what you want for a finish when it comes out of the kiln. Your shino is
going to react differently with each clay body. ...
Forum: Pottery September 8th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 1
Posted By w
(Parts)Help with an Amaco wheel needed

This is directly from the Amoco website:

Feel free to contact us at or call us on (317) 244-6871 if
you have any questions.

Hope that helps.
Wayne Seidl
Key West,...
Forum: Pottery September 3rd 06, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Posted By w
Beginners help

Bob:
If you have any specific questions, I will endeavor to help.
I'm "almost" in your neighborhood.

Best,
Wayne Seidl
Key West