Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 3.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ericka
Forum: Needlework June 1st 09, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Ericka
OT-E Book reader ??

lucille wrote:
Does anyone use a Kindle or a Sony E Book Reader? My friend was asking
about one and I have never given it much thought before.

I have played with a Kindle, and while I think...
Forum: Needlework May 18th 09, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Ericka
Plaid afghan redux

Barbara T wrote:

A picture of the finished afghan and a few of the work in progress are
proudly displayed in my Webshots album;
http://community.webshots.com/album/233940343JvVAmu

Wow! It...
Forum: Needlework April 2nd 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Ericka
re-Victoria Sampler

lucille wrote:

I'm going to order the chart and most probably put it away for the
future, but the project does look like something I need to own.

Have fun when you do stitch it! They're...
Forum: Needlework April 2nd 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Ericka
re-Victoria Sampler

lucille wrote:

wrote in message
I got one of those accessory packs - you don't get full...
Forum: Needlework April 2nd 09, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Ericka
re-Victoria Sampler

lucille wrote:

It's the 10th in the series, Call VS Heirloom Stitching. The chart is
only $17+ but the accessory pack is listed at $86+. I'm not sure if
I'm prepared to spend over $100...
Forum: Needlework April 2nd 09, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Ericka
re-Victoria Sampler

lucille wrote:
I've been yearning after one of the Victoria Sampler Heirloom Stitching
charts but have been holding off because it's very pricey with the silks
and accessories. I know it...
Forum: Needlework March 17th 09, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 78
Posted By Ericka
OT - Bad movies

Trish Brown wrote:

Ethan Stiefel was *gorgeous* in the first one, but in the second he
seemed to have been bleached or something. He had no colour in his skin
or his eyes and hair!...
Forum: Needlework March 16th 09, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 78
Posted By Ericka
OT - Bad movies

Trish Brown wrote:

Centre Stage II (there is *no way* a street-dancer could possibly dance
en pointe after just one lesson - she'd break her ankles!)

And this despite the fact that they had...
Forum: Needlework February 24th 09, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 157
Posted By Ericka
LNS in Alabamastan - Ping Gillian

lucretia borgia wrote:

But you have to ask, why did 'guys' become the honorific ?

I don't think "guys," "gals," or any of those
terms are honorifics. I think they're just collective
nouns--no...
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 09, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 157
Posted By Ericka
LNS in Alabamastan - Ping Gillian

MargW wrote:

Well, there are lots of reasons, but one of them is convenience. When I
married and took my husband's name, I had to change all my personal id.
My maiden name was much...
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 09, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 157
Posted By Ericka
LNS in Alabamastan - Ping Gillian

lucretia borgia wrote:

I don't want the language to remain static, there would be no point,
but why would I want to be called 'guy' - that says to me that I am
being given an honour, being...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/16/09 1:25 PM, in article , "Ericka"

For class, there are separate dressing rooms, though
the classes are mixed and occasionally...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 09, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/16/09 11:40 AM, in article , "Ericka"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

It is interesting to note that even...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 09, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

It is interesting to note that even though she was the only person (other
than Mom) in the locker yesterday AM, that since the stall door was off, she
wanted to run all the...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 09, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Now, does any one know how to convince her it's time for a bralet/cami -
something....'cause she's "budding".

Man, good luck with that one! The moms I know seem
to have...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 09, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

wrote:
On Feb 16, 7:00 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I can not get past the feeling she was being coerced into the "girly" stuff.

But peer...
Forum: Needlework February 15th 09, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

Dawne Peterson wrote:

What Karen said sounds so likely. A popular girl, or a little clique of
girls, says something like "you don't even look like a girl", or , in a more
"friendly" way,...
Forum: Needlework February 14th 09, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Ericka
.Facebook

wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:27 am, lucretia wrote:

Joking aside, it's interesting that the younger crowd seem totally
disinterested in privacy, I wonder if...
Forum: Needlework February 13th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/13/09 1:25 PM, in article , "Ericka"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/13/09 11:50 AM, in article...
Forum: Needlework February 13th 09, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/13/09 11:50 AM, in article , "Ericka"
wrote:

It works the other way around as well--some kids get
so locked...
Forum: Needlework February 13th 09, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By Ericka
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/13/09 7:45 AM, in article , "lucille"

I truly believe that peer pressure is part of growing up and learning to
deal with it is...
Forum: Needlework February 12th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Ericka
.Facebook

MargW wrote:
lucretia borgia wrote:

I just dumped mine a few weeks ago and sorry, have no intention of
reviving it. I'm a party pooper, I found it was stupid, all the wall
writing etc....
Forum: Needlework February 12th 09, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Ericka
.Facebook

lewmew wrote:
Anyone else here a member? I just joined - long story about why - but
Cheryl and I are now friends and working on getting each refreshing
drinks. Anyone else want to join?...
Forum: Needlework January 27th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Ericka
On topic - favourite psalm

Trish Brown wrote:
Dawne Peterson wrote:
"Trish Brown" wrote
(snip)
One of my favourites is (yeah, OK, it's a Catholic one, but the
sentiments are universal)* the Magnificat:

Forum: Needlework January 14th 09, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 38
Posted By Ericka
OT - group trip

ellice wrote:

Ah, the drink of Sherlock Holmes. I've been drinking Stash Chai,

I like their Holiday Chai (especially for long meetings)
and their White Christmas (especially when feeling under...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55