Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Maya
Forum: Rubberstamps September 18th 06, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 4
Posted By Maya
miniature calendars

Hi Lori,

I'm making little gift desk calendar cards with a rubber stamped
background ~ the calendars look like...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 17th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 4
Posted By Maya
miniature calendars

I want to make mini calendar gifts with my new year cards without
spending money on the adorable premade versions @ Impress, lol

So I am making them in Excel on text-weight with a single...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By Maya
BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!

That's a great idea, I will just go with the per card amount.

I was going to have samples and baskets with themes, and let people
just play as they wish. That way people that are new to the...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Maya
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

so do use stickles at all? is that too chunky? I love the clear...
Maya
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Maya
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

oh duh, that's the wrong stuff...lol

sorry!

Maya wrote:
Alison,

I found bulk diamond dust on ebay...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Maya
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

Alison,

I found bulk diamond dust on...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By Maya
BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!

I usually lurk, and was worried that I was only getting ads, but I LOVE
the posts with a synopsis of what people are up to :) Can I play?

I've also been stamping for many years (since 3rd grade,...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Maya
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

I am also a glitter freak, I love my ancient prisma bottles that are 12
years old, and as for new glitter, the Stardust is amazing and so fine
you need very little.
I've started using some of those...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8