Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jenn Ridley
Forum: Needlework October 9th 10, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 42
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Reading

Susan Hartman wrote:

On 10/8/2010 7:38 PM, Chemiker wrote:

Alex is moving, however slowly, into the 21st century.

And Sue is close behind him!

Thanks for the...
Forum: Needlework September 30th 10, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Jenn Ridley
ON TOPIC - to you what color is

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

The time of dusk/night when fireflies come out to dance

?

a deep dark bluish gray, but not black.

--
Jenn Ridley :
Forum: Needlework September 26th 10, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 9/25/10 2:43 PM, in article ,
"Olwyn.Mary" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I...
Forum: Needlework June 14th 10, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Corbett v Nicoletti

"Lucille" wrote:

The Nora Corbett cross stitch fairy in today's 1-2-3 newsletter reminded me
way too much of Lynn Nicoletti's delightful Thimbelina. Thimbelina hangs...
Forum: Needlework March 7th 10, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 50
Wax
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Wax

Karen C - Calif wrote:

In the east, Amtrak owns its own tracks, so stays on time. In the west,
they rent track time, and the contract says that the faster freight
trains...
Forum: Needlework February 22nd 10, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 57
Posted By Jenn Ridley
I'm Knitting!!!!

Tia Mary wrote:

wrote:
when you are confident, take a look at intarsial knitting etc and
newer ways to finish seams - knitting was never like this in...
Forum: Needlework February 8th 10, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Off topic

Sandy Bell wrote:

Can anyone help me with a receipe for Apple Butter? Miss it terribly
(amoung a long list of stuff you miss when you live overseas).

At its simplist,...
Forum: Needlework February 3rd 10, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Hardanger linen thread

Arnhild wrote:

My mother wants to embroider a hardanger table cloth on linen, using
linen thread. We've had no luck in finding it in stores here, nor on
the internet. Does...
Forum: Needlework January 17th 10, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 37
Posted By Jenn Ridley
What I've been up to.....

wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:39:17 -0600, "Olwyn.Mary"
wrote:

No way. The kitchen is bound to getr a little steamy when you steam
puddings for...
Forum: Needlework December 2nd 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Jenn Ridley
New Victoria Sampler designs

"Bev72" wrote:

"Joan E." wrote in message
I have fallen in love with...
Forum: Needlework October 25th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 138
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Needlework Tips

"Fred" wrote:

When I had some of Chillkoot's fur spun into yarn for a pair of gloves some
wool had to be added to make everything stick together. I think that it had...
Forum: Needlework September 10th 09, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Jenn Ridley
speaking of magazines....

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:

Susan Hartman wrote:
I received the latest "At Home With Needlework" magazine yesterday.
Inside there's an attractive Hardanger table...
Forum: Needlework September 10th 09, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Jenn Ridley
09 ornament issue

Janet wrote:

On Sep 10, 6:57*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I just would have thought that a subscriber should have gotten before a
newsstand....
Forum: Needlework September 9th 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Jenn Ridley
09 ornament issue

"Anne M" wrote:

Is the JCS 09 ornament issue out yet?

My LNSs say "not yet". They've been saying early September all along,
and a slight delay from that is not...
Forum: Needlework July 9th 09, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 66
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Happy 7-8-9!

"Lucille" wrote:

Like some people crossing Z's, which I think is a European habit.

Or anybody who did drafting/mechanical drawing or lettering by hand--
in the 'correct'...
Forum: Needlework April 11th 09, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Henry VIII tapestry recoloured

"Pat P" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 4/10/09 6:50 AM, in article...
Forum: Needlework February 19th 09, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Dark Fabric Transfer Products

Olwyn Mary wrote:

lucille wrote:

I'm sure someone will come up with a newer, better idea, but I always
used dressmakers carbon paper. It comes off easily. I...
Forum: Needlework February 8th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Question about company DMC

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 2/7/09 11:19 AM, in article ,
"Jenn Ridley" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak...
Forum: Needlework February 7th 09, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Question about company DMC

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Hi Jenn,

Nice to see you!

I've been around, still reading, but not posting much.....

AC Moore has also done a deal of some sort with DMC, as...
Forum: Needlework February 6th 09, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Question about company DMC

Barbara wrote:

Since all the stores seem to be getting rid of DMC Floss.
(walmart,hancock) Are they going out of Business

It seems unlikely.

DMC's US distribution...
Forum: Needlework January 9th 09, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Art Nouveau Cross Stitch

lewmew wrote:

On Jan 9, 2:11*pm, "Dawne Peterson" wrote:
This book just arrived, author is Barbara Hammet. *It has some lovely charts
for anyone...
Forum: Needlework December 13th 08, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Need a Really BIG Ephinany

anne wrote:

says...
Hrm. Try taking a standard length of floss, stripping and recombining
two or three strands of it, then wrapping around a...
Forum: Needlework December 12th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Need a Really BIG Ephinany

anne wrote:

Begin slight whine -- I'm fighting a cold or sinus infection and my brains
are quite mushy end slight whine

As previously noted, I'm interpretting Alma...
Forum: Needlework November 9th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 56
Posted By Jenn Ridley
stitching anything?

fran wrote:

Has anyone with a Dazor mag light experienced the hum or buzz of the
balaste and if so, how did you remedy it? I think I'm past the five
year warranty,...
Forum: Needlework July 31st 08, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 159
Posted By Jenn Ridley
Ot Just Clothes !!!Length of skirt ?

Keith Barber wrote:

lucretia borgia wrote in
:

As I understand it, from what was said, girls...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57