Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Glass April 6th 09, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Using glass for Sci-Fi pendants

Wanted to show off my new sci-fi pendants, using dichroic glass and
watch parts... www.thewatchman.etsy.com
Forum: Jewelry January 12th 08, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

Evening Peter...

Thank you for the consideration. I sell my own work, kits
and tutorials. It's a touchy subject on most boards. I am an artist
but I teach others as well. It can be a...
Forum: Jewelry January 12th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

What do you mean Marilee? I simply have visual teaching tools that
many have...so far... enjoyed and learned from. Why is everyone so
upset that I post a useful ad on these forums.

Matthew
Forum: Jewelry January 12th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

What do you mean Marilee? I simply have visual teaching tools that
many have...so far... enjoyed and learned from. Why is everyone so
upset that I post a useful ad on these forums.

Matthew
Forum: Marketplace January 11th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Learn how to create stunning wire wrap jewlery

I have five new wire wrap jewelry dvds out. check them
out...

http://www.createapendant.com/wirewrapdvd.htm

Matthew
Forum: Polymer Clay January 11th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
AD Photo Transfer Dvd for Polymer Clay

Opps... sorry about that.

Matthew

On Jan 9, 10:52 pm, Barbara Forbes-Lyons
wrote:
Please put AD in the subject line.
Barbara
Forum: Jewelry January 9th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
[ADVERT] 5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

I have five new wire wrapping dvds now available this year.
I have more dvds in the planning stage. If you have ever wanted to do
wire wrap jewelry... these techniques will add more flare to...
Forum: Polymer Clay January 9th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Photo Transfer Dvd for Polymer Clay

I have a new dvd teaching you how to transfer any
photo onto polymer clay. This technique does not involve any messy
glazes, no laser printers, and no gin. Get professional results the
first time. My...
Forum: Marketplace July 11th 06, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Inexpesive Wire Wrapping DVD Tutorial

Do you have some beads you don't know what to do with!?
Why not wire wrap them! My new dvd "Whimsical Wire Wraps" will teach
you four of the hottest wire wrap techniques. Add value to your...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 11th 06, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: Learn how to wire wrap your polymer clay beads!