Jessica "COON" Chambers murder trial: Firefighters say woman set onfire fought for her life by Victor Perez
Another white girl meets a horrible death because she screwed blacks. A longtime firefighter said Wednesday he had never seen a victim so badly burned when he found a young Mississippi woman lying on the ground, barely able to speak, after being intentionally set on fire. Daniel Cole...
Today 08:23 AM
by Victor Perez Go to last post
0 1 Carving
Jessica "COON" Chambers murder trial: Firefighters say woman set onfire fought for her life by Victor Perez
Another white girl meets a horrible death because she screwed blacks. A longtime firefighter said Wednesday he had never seen a victim so badly burned when he found a young Mississippi woman lying on the ground, barely able to speak, after being intentionally set on fire. Daniel Cole...
Today 03:37 AM
by Victor Perez Go to last post
0 4 Carving
How many strands of floss are the equivelant to pearl cotton size 3 by FSUStitcher
I can't find pearl cotton size 3 in the color I want to use for a project. If I substitute embroidery floss how many strands do I need to use. TIA
Yesterday 09:05 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 10 Needlework