Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Connie \(Kendall\) Bartley
Forum: Rubberstamps August 1st 07, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Heat Set Crafter's Pigment Ink

You might think it is costly, but invest in a heat gun. I have had mine for
over 8 years and it is still going strong. whatever color of pigment ink you
buy , you can use it to emboss with. No...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 24th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Tell The Truth!

That is exactly what we said to each other. I laughed when my girlfriend
made my husband a birthday card with no less than 6 different stamps, plus
the paper, plus the ink and then said Have you...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 3rd 06, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Embellishments question - buttons

You can use wire cutters and nip the loop off.

--
Connie K Bartley
Pages done for this month =

I think some of the reasons that these groups go quite in the summer is that
all the kids are out of school. It is too nice to stay indoors and summer
has so many more things going on. Such as...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 25th 06, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
EMBOSSING

sometimes the embossing powder is the tinsel form and this doesn't stick too
well unless it is very wet ink. Plus don't over heat it.

--
Connie K Bartley
Pages done for this month =

Instead of unmounting your wood stamps, I'd try selling them on ebay or
trading them. They are very costly compared to the unmounted ones.

--
Connie K Bartley
Pages done for this month =
Replies: 33
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

Hi I have bought some of the clear stamps and wasn't pleased as how they
stamped. What I did was take very fine sand paper and sanded the image a
little. Worked like a charm. There is a coating on...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7