Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The LazyBum
Forum: Beads October 16th 08, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By The LazyBum
Christmas earrings

As you should remember, I don't know much about any of this, but...... Do
the margaritas come in colors? Green and red??
---Lazy
www.members.cox.com/lazybum1
"Beadbimbo" ...
Forum: Beads October 16th 08, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By The LazyBum
Hoop Earring repair

Lucky ya warned her... I was about to say, looks like it would cost more to
fix it than replace it.

---Lazy
www.members.cox.com/lazybum1
"chaddock" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads October 1st 08, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By The LazyBum
Christmas earrings

Now if I was a girl, I'd wear those and be proud! Those are so neat....
But, I'm a guy and have no holes poked in my ears.... I have a big one that
goes thru my head from ear to ear...
Forum: Beads October 1st 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By The LazyBum
I am back on line.

Welcome back Shirley! We sure missed you

---Lazy
www.members.cox.com/lazybum1
Forum: Jewelry September 24th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By The LazyBum
request help identifying class ring

Most of them have a company that made them, Jostens and a few others.... If
it is engraved on the inside as to made it, you may be able to call...
Forum: Jewelry September 16th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By The LazyBum
What size range of diamond will fit this ring?

I would think in most cases, not all, that a good bench jeweler could modify
what you need done. And as Peter said, they should be able to order you in
the exact same setting with the correct...
Forum: Beads September 15th 08, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By The LazyBum
Our Shirley

I know a little about these heart problems, been there done that.... Not a
fun thing. Warmest reguards to Shirley, prayers, and thoughts be with her.

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com
Forum: Beads September 4th 08, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By The LazyBum
OT, has anybody heard from Polly?

I have friend here in Tulsa with me that came here from Starks, Louisiana,
and thats not far from Lake Charles, but from what we can tell, they didn't
get it.... Or if so, not too bad. At least...
Forum: Beads September 4th 08, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By The LazyBum
eBay not accepting checks, money orders?

Personally, I think eBay is getting a little too big for their pants.

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

"bluemaxx" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads August 31st 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By The LazyBum
OT Going Fishing

Christina,

I just thought I'd let ya know, headed out tomorrow to do some striper
fishing.... want pics?
---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com
Forum: Beads August 28th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By The LazyBum
beading patterns

LOL I gave GF you web address.... she's hooked.... she said "why you do this
to me, she has EVERYTHING I like....

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

"Valerie" ...
Forum: Beads August 28th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By The LazyBum
beading patterns

LOL hahaha, I bet you would have been upset about the gf thing...... and,
rightfully so! Ya see, I work hard at keeping up my reputation as a
lazybum... I have my morals ya know. LOL

I built...
Forum: Beads August 28th 08, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By The LazyBum
Summer Sale 20% off Polymer Clay Artisan Beads

Where in AZ did you move? I know I LOVE Tucson.

--
---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

"Valerie" wrote in message
Forum: Beads August 28th 08, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By The LazyBum
beading patterns

Valerie,

Thank you for your page address, you have an awesome page... I'll be
forwarding this on to my gf. Myself, I don't know squat about about this
stuff, thats her department. LOL I am just...
Forum: Beads August 27th 08, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By The LazyBum
beading patterns

AWESOME, thank you....

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Forum: Beads August 26th 08, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By The LazyBum
beading patterns

Is there any such animal as free beading patterns and stuff?

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com
Forum: Jewelry August 23rd 08, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By The LazyBum
findings

Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

What continent are you on?
Forum: Jewelry August 21st 08, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By The LazyBum
waxs

Are most people buying their wax's or do people still carve their own? I
have retired and have been out of the jewelry business a while, but still
love it. I have taken and finished the GIA...
Forum: Jewelry August 21st 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By The LazyBum
findings

Where might be a good place for findings?
Forum: Beads August 18th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By The LazyBum
OT Going Fishing

There was about 300 pounds of cat fish caught this last few days. Largest
was 31 pounds. If under 10 pounds, back it went, the 31 pounder was
released... All the others are in the deep...
Forum: Beads August 12th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By The LazyBum
sorta OT--- GFNR

WOW, if I did that, they'd have to send the men in white coats out after
me.... Scares me just to think about it.

--- Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

hey Tina--I've kicked my coffee in the...
Forum: Beads August 9th 08, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By The LazyBum
craft

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
So, my lazy friend, what else do you do? Tell us about yourself. By the
way, Benjamin Franklin...
Forum: Beads August 9th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By The LazyBum
craft

Me too, but we've already had this conversation, but, just thought I'd let
you know, I am going cat fishing Monday night, and think we'll be fishing
3-4 days. I'll think of you while I am pulling...
Forum: Glass August 6th 08, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 6
Posted By The LazyBum
glass beads

Bill, thank you for your input! I think you're right. My girlfriend does
do the hobby lobby thing sometimes, but just a personal issue with the
owners of that store, I just flat refuse to do...
Forum: Glass August 3rd 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 6
Posted By The LazyBum
glass beads

Oh lord, don't get me lying... This is actually my girlfriends project,
what I am doing asking stuff trying to figure out what she gets outta this.
However, I do admit, I do use plastic beads on my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27