Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: George G
Forum: Carving January 24th 13, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 3
Posted By George G
Capitol Woodcarvers Bulletin

A group of us carvers from Salem Oregon belong to the Coastal Carvers of
Lincoln City on the Coast.
http://community.webtv.net/orecartent/LINCOLNCITYCOASTAL
Forum: Carving January 24th 13, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 3
Posted By George G
Capitol Woodcarvers Bulletin

Hi Casper - We are still alive but need some help to keep this group
from dying.

Any carving information or club news would help. It's difficult to work
alone.

Thank you. George G
Forum: Carving January 23rd 13, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
West Glacier Montana

Just an update for the trip to West Glacier for the rendezvous.* Dates
for rendezvous:
August 14-18, 2013.* We usually leave on Tuesday driving to St. Regis
Montana, on Tuesday and staying there...
Forum: Carving April 22nd 12, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 3
Posted By George G
Capitol Woodcarvers Bulletin

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b8ac99890930dd89d7c6b7705&id=0238f6a82b&e=96342334a6
Forum: Carving February 6th 12, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
CAPITOL CARVERS MEETING

http://community-4.webtv.net/roc_pox/CAPITOLWOODCARVERS
Forum: Carving November 11th 11, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 24
Posted By George G
Newbie questions

Hi Steve - Although I have a bunch of Laurel around my place, I have not
worked with same. Give it a try. I see a dog in it or maybe a dragon.
I finish all my carvings with Semi-gloss Deft. Brush...
Forum: Carving June 2nd 11, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By George G
Wooden Bike

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/28/136742757/wooden-bike-settles-a-bet-complete-with-splinters
Forum: Carving May 1st 11, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
COASTAL CARVERS MEETING

http://community-4.webtv.net/auore/WOODCARVERSAPRIL
Forum: Carving April 15th 09, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Carving Show

http://community-4.webtv.net/orecartent/CAPITOLCARVERS
Forum: Carving March 23rd 09, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Willamette Agate & Mineral Society Meeting

http://community.webtv.net/orecartent/WILLAMETTEAGATE
Forum: Carving March 1st 09, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Capitol Carvers Meeting at Salem, Oregon

http://community.webtv.net/orecartent/doc
Forum: Carving January 29th 09, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Capitol Carvers

First meeting of 2009 for Capitol Wood Carvers. Salem, Oregon.....
George
Forum: Carving January 27th 09, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Snowy Owl

Hi - A carving class was held in Salem Oregon carving a Snowy Owl
roughout. You may see the results here. George

http://community-3.webtv.net/auore/CARVINGASNOWYOWL/
Forum: Carving January 12th 09, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Coastal Carvers

Since there were no Postings - thought I would put the January Meeting
of the Coastal Carvers at Lincoln City, Oregon.

http://community.webtv.net/orecartent/COASTALCARVERS
Forum: Carving August 11th 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Capitol Carvers of Oregon

http://community-4.webtv.net/orecartent/CAPITOLCARVERSJuly/
Forum: Carving May 27th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 3
Posted By George G
Amazing Old Tree in South Africa with many carvings

This one is similar if not it. George

http://www.mickeynews.com/News/PrintStory.asp_Q_id_E_8295Tree_A_cat_E_AK
Forum: Carving April 2nd 08, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By George G
Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

Coastal Carvers Meeting last Sunday.
Thought you might like to look at pictures.
George

http://community-4.webtv.net/g1924g/COASTALCARVERSof
Forum: Carving January 28th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Carving Show

Coastal Carvers of Lincoln City, Oregon held their Annual Wood Carving
Show this January. Take a peek at pictures.

http://community.webtv.net/orecartent/COASTALCARVERS
Forum: Carving January 12th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 1
Posted By George G
locustor iron wood

Iron Wood is really too hard for carving knives and calls for power
carving. George
Forum: Carving November 2nd 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 1
Posted By George G
Wounded Warriors

This is a project of the Capitol Wood Carvers of Salem, Oregon.
http://community-4.webtv.net/roc_pox/CAPITOLCARVERSEAGLE/
Forum: Carving January 21st 07, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Coastal Carvers Annual Show

http://community-4.webtv.net/g1924g/COASTALCARVERS/
Forum: Carving January 9th 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By George G
Carving Show

http://community.webtv.net/orecartent/doc0
Forum: Carving November 10th 06, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 1
Posted By George G
How to carve a magic longsword +3 ???

This will give you an Idea.
http://www.woodenswords.com/WMA/longsword.htm
Forum: Carving October 26th 06, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 2
Posted By George G
Wildfowl Carving Magazine

Both Wildfowl Magazine and Wildfowl Carving Magazine advertise over the
internet. Sometimes they pull the magazines out of the racks for poor
selling of same. George
Forum: Carving October 25th 06, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 5
Posted By George G
Looking for some ideas whimsical houses in cottonwood bark

http://foxchapelpublishing.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=1110
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26