Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jewelry India
Forum: Glass April 22nd 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By jewelry India
Kundan Jewellery India

We, Aryavart Impex Leading Manufacturer & Exporter Kundan Jewelry.

Please Check Our Collection On this URL :

http://www.aryavartjewelry.com/kundan_Jewelry.html

If You want to buy please contact on...
Forum: Glass April 4th 08, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By jewelry India
Kundan Jewelry India

Dear Sir,

We are Leading Manufacturer of kundan Jewelry.

Please check our Photos. Ad Give me Call back.

1000 Of design available. this is only Sample.

Wholesale Price is 4 Rs. Per stone. (Katcha...
Forum: Glass January 12th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By jewelry India
Aryavart Jewelry India

Aryavart Jewelry India

http://www.aryavartjewelry.com

Aryavart Impex unveils an aura of breathtaking Gold Jewellery and
Diamond Jewellery. Our product range reflects your inner passion and
oozes...
Forum: Doll Houses January 12th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 0
Posted By jewelry India
Aryavart Jewelry India

Aryavart Jewelry India

http://www.aryavartjewelry.com

Aryavart Impex unveils an aura of breathtaking Gold Jewellery and
Diamond Jewellery. Our product range reflects your inner passion and
oozes...
Forum: Carving January 12th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By jewelry India
Aryavart Jewelry India

Aryavart Jewelry India

http://www.aryavartjewelry.com

Aryavart Impex unveils an aura of breathtaking Gold Jewellery and
Diamond Jewellery. Our product range reflects your inner passion and
oozes...
Forum: Beads January 12th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By jewelry India
Aryavart Jewelry India

Aryavart Jewelry India

http://www.aryavartjewelry.com

Aryavart Impex unveils an aura of breathtaking Gold Jewellery and
Diamond Jewellery. Our product range reflects your inner passion and
oozes...
Forum: Beads January 12th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By jewelry India
Aryavart Jewelry India

Aryavart Jewelry India

http://www.aryavartjewelry.com

Aryavart Impex unveils an aura of breathtaking Gold Jewellery and
Diamond Jewellery. Our product range reflects your inner passion and
oozes...
Forum: Beads December 11th 07, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By jewelry India
aryavart Jewelry

www.aryavartjewelry.com

Aryavart Impex unveils an aura of breathtaking Gold Jewellery and
Diamond Jewellery. Our product range reflects your inner passion and
oozes...
Forum: Beads December 11th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By jewelry India
Aryavart Jewelry

www.aryavartjewelry.com