Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Needlework January 21st 09, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cross Stitching Charts

Some new additions to Charts:

New...
Forum: Needlework December 18th 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cross Stitching Charts

Hi

Some free cross stitching charts:

http://craft2style.com/pattern-charts

Sharing is joy!

fyi
Forum: Beads August 11th 08, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Loom Beading Bracelet and Watch Strap

Puprle flower motif is my other favourite. Have tried it on machine
embroidery : http://craft2style.com/machine-embroideries/28-cross-stitches/15-purple-flowers-in-different-stitches

I used this...
Forum: Beads August 9th 08, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Loom Beading Bracelet and Watch Strap

Hi

Did a couple of loom beading...
Forum: Sewing August 6th 08, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sewing Tutorials and Projects

Have recently redesign the site and also added a few new craft
projects on the bag sewing sections:

Sew Comestic Pouch
http://www.craft2style.com/design-n-sew/6-bags/52-pink-cosmestic-pouch

Recycle...
Forum: Yarn August 6th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Knitting Calculators - Armhole Shaping and Waist Shaping

Here's the new links of the calculators:

Waist shaping knitting calculator at
http://craft2style.com/knitting-calculators/2-calculators/139-waist-shaping-for-custom-fit-knitting

Armhole shaping...
Forum: Sewing June 3rd 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sewing and Knitting Projects

Hi

Here's a list of my past sewing projects:

http://www.craft2style.com/ProjSum.php?Type=Sewing

and this is my newly completed knitting project:

http://www.craft2style.com/Knit-Lavender.php
Forum: Yarn June 3rd 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Lavender - Knitting Pattern for a Short Sleeved Top

I have included the new patttern in Craft2Style.com:

http://www.craft2style.com/Knit-Lavender.php

and also the knitting calculator for armhole shaping used in...
Forum: Yarn May 27th 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Armhole Shaping Knitting Calculator

We have just released the a href="http://www.craft2style.com/
WaistShapeCal.php " alt="Knitting Calculator for Armhole
Shaping"Knitting Calculator for Armhole Shaping. /aThis is the
second of the...
Forum: Yarn May 25th 08, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Waist Shaping Knitting Calculator

Hi

Read about the new Waist Shaping Knitting Calculator at:
http://www.craft2style.com/C2SBlog/2008/05/knitting-calculator-for-shaping-waist.html

TRy it out at...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10