Needlework Chat Rooms by [email protected]
I haven't really seen or heard of actual chat room like the chat rooms used to be. Yahoo. has all kinds of needlework groups they exchange patterns (non copyrighted) thru email. Some of the groups also play games and have gift exchange for the different holiday's,. It is really fun. I have not...
Yesterday 11:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Needlework