Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KittyG
Forum: Quilting August 26th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By KittyG
Mega Quilter User guide... help needed

I have one, Jo. What are your questions? You may email me if you like.

--
KittyG

~kitty in phx~

http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee
Forum: Quilting August 17th 07, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By KittyG
Piggily!

What coffee tables were made for - I do the same thing :). Fortunately the
table sits at a good height with the couch. Just right for sewing and
watching TV. I have the iron on a box with the...
Forum: Quilting March 4th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By KittyG
ANNOUNCEMENT -- RCTQ Webpage

Mine as well, my link is
http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

Thanks.

--
KittyG

~kitty in phx~
Forum: Quilting February 1st 07, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By KittyG
VERY, VERY OT We don't have to peel potatoes- never again!

That's so good! Thank you Leslie.

--
KittyG

~kitty in phx~

http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee
Forum: Quilting December 16th 06, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By KittyG
OT useless silly

Hmmm....This is only a listing of statistical probabilities given how common
the first name and surname tend to be. Not actually how many there are.

Statistically, no one in the U.S. has my name,...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 06, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 66
Posted By KittyG
Hissy Fit OT

He's a gamer. I've seen worse :)

--
KittyG

~kitty in phx~
Forum: Quilting November 16th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By KittyG
Sorta OT - Unveiling the new house

Tina, that is just a beautiful, spacious home! I love that front door as
well.

You've already come a long way on the unpacking, it looks like a home
already. Good luck on getting the garage...
Forum: Quilting November 13th 06, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By KittyG
How do I machine quilt the applique blocks?

I wouldn't go through the bunnies either, and a lot of close stippling not
only makes a stiff quilt but it will be less warm. Have you considered
McTavishing? There are some great examples on the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8