Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sally Holmes
Forum: Sewing January 15th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 10
Posted By Sally Holmes
Need help with making pro wrestling gear

Seth wrote:
I have been a pro wrestler for the past 10 years and have decided
rather than relying on others to make my gear (costumes) for me, I
would like to make my own.

Seth,

Check out...
Forum: Sewing December 31st 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By Sally Holmes
Loops for pearl buttons?

BEI Design wrote:

You can make very fine bias tubing loops,

If you do so, you can run a length of fine elastic down the centre of
the tube. It gives the loops stretch so they fit over the...
Forum: Machine Knit December 7th 06, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 7
Posted By Sally Holmes
spinning wheels

Jacquie Joyce wrote:
Hi All
I was wondering if someone can help me. I am a knitwear designer/producer
and I have been asked to produce some designs with alpaca yarn. The lady who
has asked me...
Forum: Sewing August 20th 06, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 18
Posted By Sally Holmes
Sewing machine dilemma

Betty Vereen Hill wrote:
I've always relied on
Coats & Clark thread for matching less mundane fabric colors.

Gutterman or Mettler are good quality threads. If your machine is a
bit picky...
Forum: Sewing July 1st 06, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 63
Posted By Sally Holmes
Replacing bra shelf foam with horsehair?

Phaedrine wrote:

I was recently bra hunting and I looked at the Freyas online, especially
the balcony bras. They are indeed beautiful and they even have them in
my size which is amazing. ...
Forum: Sewing July 1st 06, 09:04 AM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 63
Posted By Sally Holmes
Replacing bra shelf foam with horsehair?

Pora, have you seen Bravissimo, www.bravissimo.co.uk? They cater
specifically for ladies to whom the Bosom Fairy has been generous and,
although they don't go up to a size 48J, they do at least...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6