Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cindy
Forum: Polymer Clay October 5th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Cindy
Polyclay Show & Tell

Barbara,

I really love the box and the cool feet, how clever!!! Who's your
little clay helper?

Cindy

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
I have a few new(er) things up in my Latest Work Gallery (
Forum: Beads October 5th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
I have a few new(er) things up in my Latest Work Gallery (
Forum: Beads October 5th 06, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Cindy
New sets, focals, and a Kokopelli!

Nolly,

Thanks!!! It is good old Effetre dark ivory under most of my
Reichenbach, at least when you see that cool black crackle effect. And
nope I haven't had any compatability issues at all -...
Forum: Beads October 4th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Cindy
New sets, focals, and a Kokopelli!

Thanks Kandice!!!
Kandice Seeber wrote:
What a cool Kokopelli beads! I love him. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Tina,

I'm not sure what's up with Google and asking for a pass word... i
responded to your reply in my topic last night, but then it went away
and I don't see it any where? Did you see my response?...
Forum: Beads October 4th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Cindy
Google

Tina,

I'm not sure what's up with Google and asking for a pass word... i
responded to your reply in my topic last night, but then it went away
and I don't see it any where? Did you see my response?...
Forum: Beads October 4th 06, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Cindy
AD: New sets, focals, and a Kokopelli!

THANKS KAREN!!! It was really great talking to you guys about what to
see around Tucson. We did get a chance to hike up in the Catalina's on
the butterfly trail. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! I really like...
Forum: Beads October 4th 06, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Cindy
AD: New sets, focals, and a Kokopelli!

Hey guys!

To my website I have added for sale two new funky sets using enamels,
three new Haring beads, and a Kokopelli bead that I made when I
returned from Tucson.

ALSO - there is a 30% off sale...
Forum: Beads October 4th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Cindy
Cindy's beads and also big auctions (was Web sale!!!)

Tina,

Thanks for the kind words about my beads and for sharing your opions. I
agree sometimes a big auction may not be the way to go, especially if
it is a bunch of different beads that don't...
Forum: Beads October 1st 06, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Cindy
AD: coupon!!!! for Full Circle Web Sales!!!!

Ok Bead Fans I have a coupon that is only getting posted here so the
advantage is yours, at least for now!!!!!! Here's the deal!!!

Beads priced $20-$30 - $5 off
Beads priced $31-$40 - $7 off
Beads...
Forum: Beads September 28th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Cindy
AD: Web sale!!!

Hello everyone!

I am super excited about the new sparkly beads and cabinet knobs I made
this week and have for sale on my web site!

I've been working on the knobs in my head for about a year now....
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Cindy
ad: BEAD SET! BEAD SET!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow it's been just about forever since I've posted here or really
anywhere for that matter! Went to the Tucson Fall show and stayed a few
extra days in Tucson to hang...
Forum: Beads August 29th 06, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Cindy
AD: New beads!

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer
vacation! I'm looking forward to school starting back up and getting
into some sort of regular routine!

Anyway I have new focals up...
Forum: Beads August 27th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Cindy
ad: ENDING SOON - STILL AN AMAZING DEAL!!!

I have to share with you this auction ends soon, tonight, and is an
amazing deal!!!!!!!!
10 great signature focal...
Forum: Beads August 25th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Cindy
Ad: New Beads!

Hello bead heads!!!!

Been super busy at the torch getting ready for the Tucson show, it's
hard to decide what to sell on ebay and what to hoard for the show.
Here are four new focals...

Haring in...
Forum: Beads August 23rd 06, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cindy
AD - New Beads on the Bay

We feel like long lost sisters...i don't know what i did before her!!!

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Jeez, you guys look like sisters.
Forum: Beads August 23rd 06, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cindy
AD - New Beads on the Bay

Well summer is finally coming to an end...time to get back to a normal
schedule right????!!!! Well right after the Tucson show.... Here some
new things I have up on eBay.

Batik in...
Forum: Beads August 18th 06, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Cindy
AD- Phew! Beads in the Tillerman Beads shop

Su,

Sounds and looks like you guys have been working super hard, best of
luck at the show!!!!!!!!

Cindy

Su wrote:
We're going to the GBUK bead fair next week in Stourbridge, which is a
two-day...
Forum: Beads August 14th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cindy
AD! AD! AD! AD! - Amazing beads! Amazing opportunity!!!

I've been MIA a lot lately!!!!!! I thought after The Gathering things
would be "normal" again...yea right! Immediately after the gathering JC
Herrell and I decided we would do the Best Bead Show in...
Forum: Beads August 2nd 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Cindy
AD - more new focals!!!

It's super hot here in Wiscosin hard to even torch, we don't have air
conditioning...I still trying to get at least three hours in on the
torch everyday, but it's just about killing me and all of...
Forum: Beads August 2nd 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Cindy
Look what Cindy did for me

Tina,

I'm glad you like this bead...it's funny how suggestions come
through...

Christina Peterson wrote:
Turq and green!! (Almost)
Forum: Beads July 31st 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Cindy
AD - New Focal Beads

Hey there bead pals!!!!! Lots of new focals up on the bay, hope to make
a new set tomorrow...

Ancient...
Forum: Beads July 26th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Cindy
AD - NEW FOCALS

Good morning, last day at the Gathering...heading home in a few hours
but I wanted to get a couple of listings done before hitting the road
and tell you about the other focals I have up too - lots of...
Forum: Beads July 19th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cindy
AD - New Beads from me!!!

Thanks Cindy, I wish I would win the lottery and then I could just give
you this bead!!!!!

CindyB wrote:
On 18 Jul 2006 20:41:32 -0700, "Cindy"

Showing results 1 to 25 of 31