Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JewelryArtist
Forum: Beads May 18th 09, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
Ad: Wire Wrap Jewelry Dvds on Sale

I have some wire wrap jewelry dvds for sale... http://www.createapendant.com
Forum: Beads May 18th 09, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
Steampunk Pendants

Check out the steampunk pendants I made... http://www.thewatchman.etsy.com
Forum: Beads May 2nd 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
SALE: Wire Wrap Jewelry Dvds

Wire wrap jewelry dvds on sale. http://www.createapendant.com
Forum: Beads May 2nd 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
AD: Steampunk Jewelry

Posted some new steampunk jewelry... http://www.thewatchman.etsy.com
Forum: Beads April 26th 09, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
Middle Finger to Who!?

Wear my jewelry and give the middle finger to society. This ain't yo
mamma's jewelry... http://www.thewatchman.etsy.com
Forum: Beads April 14th 09, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
My New Online Gallery

I just made another online gallery of my one of a kind pendants. You
can check it out at http://www.thegearheadfactory.com

If you would like to learn some new techniques... check out...
Forum: Beads January 26th 09, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
AD: Wire Wrap Jewelry Dvds on Sale

Using wire to create pendants has been a five year passion of mine. I
know teach with instructional dvds. Learn how to make more money from
your beads and cabochons. Dvds are currently on...
Forum: Beads December 20th 08, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By JewelryArtist
Tired of Ebay or Etsy?

I found a new place online in which you can sell your handmade work.
It's also free. Check out www.artfire.com

Matthew Nix
www.createapendant.com
Forum: Beads December 16th 08, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
Website Facelift...

I updated my website a bit. I plan on doing the full treatment soon.

www.createapendant.com
Forum: Beads November 7th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
$10 Instructional DVDS

I am running a 50% off sale on my wire wrap jewelry dvds. I also have
some new tutorials and products coming out this next week.

Matthew Nix
http://www.createapendant.com
Forum: Beads August 13th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
My New Video Showcase!

I wanted to share my newest video I made. I also do custom vids with
pictures of your work...

NEW VIDEO...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHzyLPnlO0

Matthew
Forum: Beads August 4th 08, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By JewelryArtist
Speaking of Spoon Jewelry

I make pendants out of spoon and fork handles. I use stainless steel
because they are easier to find and they don't tarnish.

http://www.createapendant.com/spoonpendant.htm

Matthew Nix
Forum: Beads June 2nd 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
My New Jewelry YOUTUBE Video

Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvqy7_icWsI

Matthew
Forum: Beads May 6th 08, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By JewelryArtist
AD: Signed $10 Dichroic Glass Pendants

Anyone looking for artisan made fused glass pendants. I'm wanting to
get more glass to make some new pendants. Handmade personally. Check
out my work...

THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR MY NEWSLETTER MEMBERS...
Forum: Beads March 4th 08, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By JewelryArtist
My first fused glass pendants and cabs.

I just got some more cabs done tonight. I am going to be
rephotographing my work. I don't like the current pictures. The pics
are missing that something to make them...
Forum: Beads March 2nd 08, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By JewelryArtist
My first fused glass pendants and cabs.

To get the edges to fire polish... I fire at 1450 for 10 minutes....
20 if I want them rounded.

Matthew
www.createapendant.com
Forum: Beads March 1st 08, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By JewelryArtist
My first fused glass pendants and cabs.

I finally took the plunge into glass a few weeks ago. It took me five
years to finally get a good taste for glass. No... I'm not eating it
but am enjoying the new medium. Check out my new pendants...
Forum: Beads February 18th 08, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By JewelryArtist
Make more of your beads...

Anyone have beads they don't know what to do with? I
was just wondering if anyone has every considered wire wrapping them?
Check out these cool...
Forum: Beads January 15th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By JewelryArtist
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

Scroll up... I did answer your question.

Matthew
Forum: Beads January 14th 08, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By JewelryArtist
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

Hey Jim... I have been wire wrapping and claying for four years... not
four months. My site is my full time job. It is a luxury that I have
work hard for. What do you want to know? Everyone gets...
Forum: Beads January 14th 08, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By JewelryArtist
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

Hey Jim... I've been wire wrapping and claying for four years... not
four months. Also... it is about you. Just because someone else does
simular work... doesn't mean I can't make a VISUAL
Forum: Beads January 11th 08, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By JewelryArtist
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

Hey Jim...

See the kind of crap I have to put up with. My business is
all about me. I am a full time artist and have my business in many
different areas of the jewelry industry. I cater...
Forum: Beads January 10th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By JewelryArtist
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

I got the images from two publication companies for a fee. I have full
rights and resell rights on these images. I created the dvds and got
the copyrights on them. The only picture I stole was the...
Forum: Beads January 10th 08, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By JewelryArtist
5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

I've found that learning visually is much easier than
looking at pictures. This is one reason why I have the dvds out. My
dvds are half the price than the $60 ones by Preston. I'm not twisting
any...
Forum: Beads January 9th 08, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By JewelryArtist
AD: 5 New Wire Wrapping Dvds!

I have 5 new wire wrapping dvds out. More dvds coming out
this year. All techniques are great techniques to add to what you
already know. Great for beginners. I even offer all the tools you need
in a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49