Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sunrainor
Forum: Jewelry September 26th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By sunrainor
A new American citizen

On Sep 26, 1:34=A0am, Abrasha wrote:
Yesterday I became an American citizen.
Congratulations - you all look very happy
Finola
Forum: Jewelry June 25th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 12
Posted By sunrainor
choosing tools for working jasper/chalcedony/quartz

On Jun 25, 12:28=A0pm, Jim wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:00:20 -0700, sunrainor
discovered a keyboard and, for our
edification and...
Forum: Jewelry June 25th 09, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 12
Posted By sunrainor
choosing tools for working jasper/chalcedony/quartz

On Jun 25, 12:46=A0pm, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:00:20 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry sunrainor

wrote:

And...
Forum: Jewelry June 23rd 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 12
Posted By sunrainor
choosing tools for working jasper/chalcedony/quartz

On Jun 23, 9:15*pm, Jim wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:06:00 -0700, sunrainor
discovered a keyboard and, for our
edification and...
Forum: Jewelry June 21st 09, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 12
Posted By sunrainor
choosing tools for working jasper/chalcedony/quartz

On Jun 17, 12:25*pm, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:
*Finola,
(snip)
If you intend to do a fair amount of this type of work, eventually you'll want
an actual lapidary...
Forum: Jewelry June 18th 09, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By sunrainor
Stupid Question?

On Jun 16, 11:46am, "
wrote:
Hello People,
This is probably a stupid question, but is it possible to make
PMC jewelry using a torch or do you...
Forum: Jewelry June 15th 09, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 12
Posted By sunrainor
choosing tools for working jasper/chalcedony/quartz

Good morning,

after reading the very useful reply about grinding options, I'm asking
for help deciding how to tackle the rocks I've been picking up around
my yard and neighbourhood, here in the...
Forum: Jewelry December 3rd 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By sunrainor
Introduction and How to Make a Clay Dolphin Pendant Tutorial

Just thought - I've now put up the tutorial on how to make the cold
porcelain clay, so for those who were curious - it's there now at
http://explorearts.blogspot.com/

Finola
Forum: Jewelry December 3rd 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 16
Posted By sunrainor
Ancient jewelry exhibation

On Dec 2, 10:47=A0pm, mbstevens wrote:
http://www.forbesgalleries.com/jewelrygallery.html
National Jewelry Institute's exhibition:
Now at Forbes gallery,...
Forum: Jewelry October 17th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By sunrainor
Introduction and How to Make a Clay Dolphin Pendant Tutorial

Hello all, I have just joined this group - I'm in the process of re-
launching myself as a jewelry artist working in mixed media (mostly
porcelain, other clays, resin and pmc).

I hope it's okay to...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10