Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Glass September 21st 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Good magazines - periodicals

Joe,

I know you were interested in magazines as your tool to learn about
stained glass but my company Technical Video Rental, specializes in
instructional video rentals. If you check out the link...
Forum: Polymer Clay September 21st 06, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Instructional Videos about Polymer Clays for Rent

I was noticing a lot of posts about Polymer Clays and how to use,
paint, and sculpt them. I work for a company that specializes in
instructional video rentals and we have many videos about how to...
Forum: Doll Houses September 21st 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Hi, new builder

Lucy,

I work for the instructional video rental company Technical Video
Rental. I came across your post and I think that TRV might have some
videos that you would find very helpful for your doll...
Forum: Polymer Clay September 21st 06, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Paint and Polymer Clay

Anna,

I happened upon your post and I think the company I work for, Technical
Video Rental could really help you out. We specialize in instructional
video rentals in various fields including...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4