Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heather[_3_]
Forum: Beads September 20th 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Naming is the game, and I suck at it.

ACK!! There are more like her out there???? Her name is Jane.......and
oddly enough, she is very INTO gardening. Her backyard is like a grotto
with fountains and fish, etc. They all have names...
Forum: Beads September 20th 09, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 27
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Do you keep a bead inventory?

Nope, and I should before I get overwhelmed. I turned my dining room into
my bead workshop and no longer invite people over for dinner, lol. Method
in my madness, that.

I have small open baskets...
Forum: Beads September 20th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Naming is the game, and I suck at it.

You did give me my giggle for the week!! I am with Cheryl on this. I don't
name things. I have a rather crazy neighbour who names her trees, cars,
rocks and so on. Hence my aversion to naming a...
Forum: Beads September 4th 09, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Help/inspiration please

LOL! I think yours and mine came from the same weird planet!! Forgot she
gave me your #2. And I have another one you don't want to know
about....ROFL!! Hubby considers himself very lucky that he...
Forum: Beads September 3rd 09, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Help/inspiration please

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 9/3/09 8:49 AM, in article
Forum: Beads August 23rd 09, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Wearing Jewelry

Hi Barb......looks like we are basically in the same boat on all counts.
But join in and ask questions and so on.....perhaps we will be able to get
some activity in this group again.

I found that...
Forum: Beads August 23rd 09, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

"Dwyn" wrote in message
On Aug 21, 10:19 pm, "Heather" wrote:
Hmmm, if I...
Forum: Beads August 23rd 09, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

Hey twin.......that is the kind that I like to make, but I am not in your
league yet. I am also not into weaving or seedbeads either......just not my
thing. I prefer something like you do that...
Forum: Beads August 23rd 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

Absolutely exquisite!! You did a marvellous job on all of it. I, of
course, am partial to the greens and just love the mother of the bride set.
But the bride's jewellery is so unique!! I see...
Forum: Beads August 22nd 09, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

I would be willing to bet a sou or two that the colours we love and hate
stem from something in our distant past. Silly as it may seem, I won't wear
a print with flowers in it.

When I was 4 or 5,...
Forum: Beads August 22nd 09, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

Hmmm, if I called it "sage green" would you like it better?? I happen to
LOVE sage green and am trying to imagine whether khaki is different. Is it?
Just a thought.

Cheers...Heather

"Dwyn"...
Forum: Beads August 16th 09, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

LOL!! I wear my wedding rings and a gold chain bracelet.......if I go out I
add gold hoop earrings and perhaps a neck chain. That's it. Is it age?
Could be cuz I am retired so don't have to...
Forum: Beads August 15th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

I also adore violets and purples but don't make them up as much as greens
and blues. It all depends on what strikes my fancy, I guess. I am still
new enough at this to try out all the different...
Forum: Beads August 14th 09, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

Hey, sounds lovely!! And the mother of the bride is wearing black?? Not
happy with the groom?? (G)

I was just messing around with some mint green pearls and silver chain and
made up a simple...
Forum: Beads August 14th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather[_3_]
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

I would have to say that I agree with you on red. But my reason is that I
was born with red hair and my mother told me NEVER, EVER to wear red, so I
have a problem with it. And damn, I am over...
Forum: Beads July 16th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Heather[_3_]
I've been treasuried!

"Dwyn" wrote in message