Showing results 1 to 25 of 151
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dreamweaver
Forum: Quilting December 14th 10, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Dreamweaver
Firefly : RIP

On Dec 10, 4:52*pm, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
It is with great sadness that I let you know that Firefly lost her 10 yr
battle with breast cancer last evening. She...
Forum: Quilting October 30th 10, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Dreamweaver
Old friend with news of MSM

Hello to my old friends. Just wanted to let those who aren't on
Facebook know that MSM passed away very early the morning of Oct. 16
at the age of 86. To those who have or are about to go...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 10, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Dreamweaver
NZ earthquake?

On Sep 3, 1:31*pm, Dreamweaver wrote:
On Sep 3, 1:09*pm, "Taria" wrote:

You kiwis ok down there?
Taria

Taria,
* "Heads up" posts were...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 10, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Dreamweaver
NZ earthquake?

On Sep 3, 1:09*pm, "Taria" wrote:
You kiwis ok down there?
Taria

Taria,
"Heads up" posts were just put on FB too..nothing yet...

Dreamweaver
Forum: Quilting August 4th 10, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Dreamweaver
Will will I learn

On Aug 3, 7:53*pm, "Cindy Schmidt" wrote:
You would think that after 5 years of sewing colorguard flags, twice a year
now that I would be more careful when sewing them.

Forum: Quilting July 2nd 09, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Dreamweaver
RHLadyCD sails in G and John/Bradley flies in too!!!!!

It is truly a great day! Pammie and Bradley have graced us with their
presence after being away for much too long!!!!! Welcome back Connie,
I have truly missed you and the adventures! John, we...
Forum: Quilting April 26th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Dreamweaver
Prayers Please

Prayers, good thoughts, and all the support I can muster are on their way.

Dreamweaver

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 20th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Dreamweaver
The bear was This is amazing!

Phew-wiping her brow with her forearm-I was worried there for a moment!!!
Thanks KJ!

Dreamweaver - just havin' a little fun...

"KJ" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 20th 09, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Dreamweaver
The bear was This is amazing!

Ya mean there's hope for me yet?

Dreamie

"KJ" wrote in message
Yeah, I saw it. It must have been the mascot at the basketball...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 09, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Dreamweaver
Happy Birthday to our Pat on the Hill!

I second that motion!

Dreamweaver

"Jo Gibson" wrote in message
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Dreamweaver
Purple on my pink isn't nearly as good as peanut butter on my chocolate!

Why not just leave it as is and go with the flow! I'll bet is kind of cool
looking!

Dreamweaver

"Michelle C" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting March 29th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Dreamweaver
A little of this and that....

Sounds like while you're losing family you're also regaining family as well.
Perhaps a balancing of sorts. Sounds like the SoL party went just fine!!
You sound like you're healing just fine. I'm...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 09, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Dreamweaver
Scrappy Field of Dreams pix - better photograph

OMG!!! That is so cool! I adore it!!!

A scrappy lover from way back!
Dreamweaver

"Bronnie" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 09, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 62
Posted By Dreamweaver
OT - Prayers and good thoughts for Jeanne

Jeanne, forgive me if this is insensitive, but what happened? How did Tim
die?
You are in my thoughts, prayers, hugs, and love. Know that.

Dreamweaver

"nzlstar*" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Dreamweaver
A little of this and that....

Thanks Judy, I'll check it out.

Dreamweaver

"judyanna" wrote in message
I too worry about...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Dreamweaver
A little of this and that....

Hi all,
Just taking a break from sewing a simple four patch backing for a
friend's quilt and decided to say hello and ask some questions as well.
With my shoulder pain I don't post much but I...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 62
Posted By Dreamweaver
OT - Prayers and good thoughts for Jeanne

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Jeanne, family, and friends}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Dreamweaver

"Jenn in Tacoma" wrote in message
I don't have...
Forum: Quilting March 20th 09, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Dreamweaver
HAPPY SPRING!

Especially for those of us way up North, WE MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER ONE!!!!!
Happy Spring everyone and Happy Autumn to all those down under!

Thanks for being a part of my life,
--...
Forum: Quilting March 9th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Dreamweaver
OT Update on son

I never saw the earlier posts so I'm catching up. I'm so glad he's out of
hospital! That's great news.

I am curious about something though, and forgive me if this has been
discussed already, but...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Dreamweaver
Happy Birthday Ragmop!

p.s. why are new walking shoes so WHITE!!!!? when I wear these
on the street after dark I could blind some poor unsuspecting driver!

That's what mud puddles are fer girl!!!!! Happy...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Dreamweaver
Biddies (was Piping hot)

Definition three was "a chicken or a newly hatched chick." I've never
thought of Polly as chicken. :-)

Polly.....one hot chick....it works!!!!!! BG

My gal pals and I call each other the "...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 09, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By Dreamweaver
What to do with quilts that have no receipent

Ah girl, I wouldn't want to part with that one either!!!! She's a beauty!
Thanks for sharing.

Dreamweaver

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Dreamweaver
New Home Round Bobbin Rotary FOR NOTHING!!!!!

Thank you me darlink! That's the way I was leaning but just wasn't sure!!!

Dreamweaver

"Patti" wrote in message
Smile!

It...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 09, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Dreamweaver
New Home Round Bobbin Rotary FOR NOTHING!!!!!

Just let us know when and where! We're always open for a play date! LOL!

Sunny, what's happening with your DH?

Dreamweaver

"onetexsun" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 09, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Dreamweaver
New Home Round Bobbin Rotary FOR NOTHING!!!!!

Thanks Taria! Now to get all the morning chores done so I can truly run her
through her paces!!!

Dreamweaver