Forum: Quilting April 8th 18, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
A Lob Cabin Quilt

Hello Barbara,
I have been quilting for several years now but have never made a log cabin. They are not hard but time consuming because of all the sewing. I plan on making more of these because...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 18, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
A Lob Cabin Quilt

This is the quilt I am working on right now. Not from any magazine but possibly(?) got the pattern from www.quilterscasche.com Each block is approx. 10 inches finished. Want to do another of these...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 18, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Harvest Quilt

I brought this Harvest pattern from Jordan's Fabrics. It is one of Cozy Quilt designs which has Throw, twin, queen and king sizes, so you can make any of these sizes. I used some of my left over...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 18, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Card Tricks Quilt

Hello Brian,
I thank you for your help here as I can always use it. I am such a computer dummy. Haven't seen any of your posts lately. Hope you are ok.
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting February 20th 18, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Card Tricks Quilt

I forgot to add that once you get to the You Tube tutorials ask for Card Trick quilt pattern or you get how to playing cards instead.
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting February 18th 18, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Card Tricks Quilt

This the quilt I am working on right now. It is an old timey pattern made with 2 1/2 inch wide strips. Go to Missouri Star Quilt Company, open it, then go to the tutorials and ask for Card Tricks....
Forum: Quilting February 18th 18, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Heat n bond question?

You can buy this heat and bond at Wal-mart as I use it all the time. You apply it to the back of the fabric, then heat it with an iron, pull off paper and then applique it. Don't think it would work...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 18, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Cribbean Sunset Quilt

I don't know what happened to my quilt address but when I just went in to check it again, it was gone. If you will just go to the internet and type www. Caribbean Quilt. Then just scroll down to...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 18, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OT Moving

Hello Nightmist,
I usually move about every 5 years and give as much as I can away before moving. My biggest problem is cloths as I am a cloth horse with every closet stuffed. I finally made...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 18, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Cribbean Sunset Quilt

I am working on this quilt now and have all the pieces cut out. This quilt is by Nancy Mahoney. It says Easy at the top but think a beginner would have trouble. Quilt finishes at 68 X 68 with 12...
Forum: Quilting January 8th 18, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Equalize Quilt

This quilt is the easiest one I have ever made and an 8 year could make this quilt. It is modern looking. You can see what this quilt looks like by going to: ...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 18, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
OT Beavers!

Hello Night Mist,
You may have to put some fencing around your fruit trees or any other trees you want to keep as those beavers cut them down with those sharp teeth. I love to hear them when...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 18, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Jamaican Stars Quilt

This quilt is easy to make. I did not use batiks as I don't really like them but just used small colorful prints and it looks beautiful. Colors like a rainbow. This came from the Quiltmaker...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 18, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
How to get back to this newsgroup

Something strange is going on here. When I went back into my groups again, it was there when earlier it was gone. Anyhow that problem is solved. Thanks for your your idea.
Forum: Quilting January 1st 18, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
How to get back to this newsgroup

Hello Group,
That's because I went on the internet and typed this group in. I need to know how to find this in the free google newsgroup list in order to join again, so it shows up in my...
Forum: Quilting December 31st 17, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
How to get back to this newsgroup

Some how this newsgroup got dropped from my computer, so how do I get back here?
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting December 25th 17, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Merry Christmas

Hello Bobbie,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. Sure would like to give you some of our snow down there in Florida. Guessing we have 12 to 14 inches on the ground right now. So...
Forum: Quilting December 5th 17, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Much Needed Break

Hello All,
Just wanted to tell everyone that I am taking a break from quilting and giving my apt. a really good cleaning, then put up my Christmas decorations and finally last is the Christmas...
Forum: Quilting November 15th 17, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
The Waterway Quilt

Hello Kay,
Yes, that is the quilt and it looks easy to make which is what I need for charity quilts. I enlarged this quilt. Since the quilt just uses squares and rectangles it was easy to...
Forum: Quilting October 5th 17, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Conway Arkansas stores

Hello Karin,
Call you daughter and ask her to check the yellow pages in her phone book or you might try to google it on the internet.
Have good time at you daughters.
Forum: Quilting October 2nd 17, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Taking a Break From Quilting

Hello All,
I am taking a break from quilting as I just finished a 3 1/2 inch squares sewn in rows quilt top. Think I had thirty rows of these and these are really colorful quilts because of all...
Forum: Quilting September 30th 17, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
The new Featherweight

Hello Brian,
Didn't mean to upset you, just thought you might reconsider because of the price of this used one. I would buy it but I already have three sewing machines, so don't need any more. ...
Forum: Quilting September 25th 17, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
The new Featherweight

Hello Brian,
They have a used one like new on Amazon.com for $199, so check them out.
Forum: Quilting September 24th 17, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
The new Featherweight

Hello Brian,
Are you planning on buying one of these featherweights?
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting September 24th 17, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
String Quilt

Hello Ginger,
I only make these type of quilts when I just have small amounts of material left over from other quilts, anything from less than 2 1/2 inches or little more. Just a good way go...