Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gerald & Donna McIntosh
Forum: Yarn May 15th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Knitted village

wrote in message
On May 14, 1:19 pm, "Edna" wrote:
Some of the UK members might...
Forum: Yarn May 8th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
support gloves

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:

It wouldn't be so bad but there's two of them (DDs that is!) and...
Forum: Needlework May 8th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
support gloves

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:

It wouldn't be so bad but there's two of them (DDs that is!) and...
Forum: Yarn May 7th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
support gloves

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
Susan Hartman wrote:

https://www.theraglove.com/products.html

(I know just what you mean...
Forum: Needlework May 7th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
support gloves

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
Susan Hartman wrote:

https://www.theraglove.com/products.html

(I know just what you mean...
Forum: Needlework May 7th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
support gloves

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:
Hi, been looking for some new support gloves...
Forum: Yarn May 7th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
support gloves

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:
Hi, been looking for some new support gloves...
Forum: Needlework May 6th 09, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
support gloves

Hi, been looking for some new support gloves (my oldest DD has
"borrowed" mine, not likely to get them back since they're in
her room somewhere! :-) anyway, I thought I had seen a pair that
was...
Forum: Yarn May 6th 09, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
support gloves

Hi, been looking for some new support gloves (my oldest DD has
"borrowed" mine, not likely to get them back since they're in
her room somewhere! :-) anyway, I thought I had seen a pair that
was...
Forum: Yarn April 15th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Why no # 12 knitting needes?

"suzee" wrote in message
Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply wrote:
Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:
Hi! Was just ...
Forum: Yarn April 13th 09, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Why no # 12 knitting needes?

Hi! Was just working on my latest modelstitching job (re-knitting sweater
on # 13 needles)
and got to wondering why needles jump from #11 to #13..Anyone got ideas?

Donna in S. Indiana (whose...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 09, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
front loader prewash batting ?

"Taria" wrote in message
Anyone have a suggestion on how I should prewash a
Hobbs 80/20 batt in a front load machine?
TIA, ...
Forum: Yarn March 28th 09, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
yarn substitutes ?

"DA" wrote in message
"Gerald & Donna McIntosh" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn March 27th 09, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
yarn substitutes ?

hi,

I've got a few old Columbia-Minerva and Bear Brand books (from 50's and
60's) with
baby/toddler items that I want to use to make items for Charity and
friends..but of course,
the problem is...
Forum: Needlework March 18th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
New fm DMC - "Secret Perfume"

got the newsletter from DMC this morning..
what do you all think? www.shopdmc.com

Donna in S. IN
Forum: Needlework March 16th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 78
OT - Bad movies

"anne" wrote in message
Yesterday, while waiting for people to return phone calls, I turned
watched
West Side...
Forum: Needlework March 6th 09, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
only slightly off topic: knitting

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 3/4/09 1:48 PM, in article
Forum: Yarn March 1st 09, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 26
Continental Style knitting

"lucille" wrote in message

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
suzee...
Forum: Yarn March 1st 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Socks

"Katherine" wrote in message
On Feb 23, 12:03 am, Spike Driver wrote:

I...
Forum: Needlework March 1st 09, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Recycling

"Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)"
wrote in message ...
anne wrote:
says...
I get...
Forum: Needlework February 10th 09, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Request for "Good Stuff"

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
Hi Guys,
My DNiece Lisa is preggers again for the third time. She miscarried
the first two times...
Forum: Yarn January 16th 09, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
How many strand worsted to make bulky

My DSIL (who doesn't do crafty! ) wants to make the Martha Stewart No-Knit
scarf
which is on her website..and I was wondering how many strands of worsted to
use
to make up a bulky yarn to first...
Forum: Needlework December 9th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
stash knowledge

"lucille" wrote in message

"anne" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework November 26th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Precoius moments

"anne" wrote in message
says...
Hi,

Anyone know of a Precious Moments cross stitch...
Forum: Needlework November 26th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Precoius moments

"lewmew" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 9:54 am, "Gerald & Donna McIntosh"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60