Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 1.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NDJoan
Forum: Yarn January 4th 11, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By NDJoan
Looking for a pattern

On Jan 1, 9:37*am, "Lucille" wrote:

Happy New Year. * An important note to add is that it should read * LESS
stitches to the inch and not more.

Hadn't even noticed that!...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 11, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By NDJoan
finished another knitted chair seat cover

On Dec 31 2010, 10:03*am, Laura Conrad wrote:
Pictures and details at:

http://serpentpublications.org/laymusic/?p=2649

That's really nice, Laura! I would never have...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 11, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By NDJoan
Looking for a pattern

On Dec 30, 10:01*am, suzeeq wrote:
Lucille wrote:

"NDJoan" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn December 29th 10, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By NDJoan
Looking for a pattern

Hi all!
A few of you might recognize this request, since I first asked it
on rctn. I didn't get much help there (quite a surprise!), so I
thought I'd pop in here since it's a knit/crochet...
Forum: Needlework October 13th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By NDJoan
this is a site picture of the Sea Sprite

On Oct 12, 4:37*pm, Barbara wrote:

My daughters never pick out anything simple for me to make them.

You should be happy...what a testament to your skill level! :)

Joan
Forum: Needlework October 12th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By NDJoan
this is a site picture of the Sea Sprite

On Oct 11, 9:42*am, Barbara wrote:
http://www.mysticstitch.com/detail.aspx?ID=266

I was very surprised it looked just like it.While working on it the
colors looked...
Forum: Needlework October 6th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By NDJoan
So, what's everyone working on?

On Oct 6, 3:46*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:

This weekend I plan to add Yo-Ho-Ho-Ho into the lineup:http://www.suehillisdesigns.net/ProductDetail.html?plu=PS136

How fun! I know...
Forum: Needlework October 6th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By NDJoan
So, what's everyone working on?

On Oct 6, 10:12*am, "Lucille" wrote:

I'm having a problem with cramps in my hands, mostly my left and haven't
been able to do much for more then a very, very short period of...
Forum: Needlework October 6th 09, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By NDJoan
So, what's everyone working on?

I'm still on my nativity set. I just finished the last shepherd and
have started on one of the wisemen. Three wisemen and 2 camels to
go!

I'd really like to get the pieces I have stuffed and...
Forum: Needlework September 23rd 09, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By NDJoan
JCS Ornament Issue

On Sep 22, 9:21*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I was only so-so about most of last years ornies. This year there are
several I'm thinking about doing. So go figure...

And I'm...
Forum: Needlework September 8th 09, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By NDJoan
Tia Mary

On Sep 6, 9:06*pm, "Olwyn.Mary" wrote:

I think that, too. *Out there, she apparently doesn't have internet
access, but I called and left a message on her voicemail, and will...
Forum: Needlework September 8th 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By NDJoan
Tia Mary

On Sep 8, 8:20*am, Janet wrote:

She is at her cabin in the Arizona mountains. *She will return to
Georgia this weekend. *I talked to her yesterday and she is having a
Forum: Needlework September 4th 09, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By NDJoan
OT-A Bad Pun for youknowwho

On Sep 3, 6:41*pm, "Lucille" wrote:

I hope so, and Joan too.

I've heard it before, am not a math whiz, but it still brought a smile
to my face! :) See?

Joan
Forum: Needlework September 1st 09, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By NDJoan
MD state fair results

On Aug 29, 10:42*am, Susan Hartman wrote:
I got a call from my neighbor last night, who'd been to the fair and
reported that my piece has a second-place ribbon hanging on...
Forum: Needlework August 27th 09, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By NDJoan
Happy dancing into a frenzy....(it was providential)

On Aug 26, 5:04*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:

Don't cross your fingers - how will you stitch? Not your eyes,
either...maybe toes?

LOL! Point taken! My toes aren't quite that...
Forum: Needlework August 26th 09, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By NDJoan
Happy dancing into a frenzy....(it was providential)

On Aug 25, 4:22*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:

Well, imagine my surprise when the LNS called at 2 p.m. today (Tuesday!)
to say it was finished, ready for pickup. ... And today
Forum: Needlework August 24th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By NDJoan
A tatting question

On Aug 24, 12:29*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
Joan E....
Forum: Needlework August 24th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By NDJoan
What Happend to Who's Stitching What?

On Aug 22, 1:35*pm, Sharon wrote:
I see the morons have taken over the group once again. *I was so
interested in hearing what everyone was working on, now that subject
has...
Forum: Needlework August 24th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By NDJoan
Gakked from Donna: Stitching question and conversation starter

On Aug.20, Ellice wrote:
I think a majority of us tell of some experience in our youth that made us familiar with it
when we were older. Do we do a terrible job in the needlework industry
Forum: Needlework August 18th 09, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 59
Posted By NDJoan
Can It Get Any Quieter Here?

On Aug 8, 7:04*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/7/09 3:57 PM, in article
wrote:

The first ys we went to was in Vancouver...just a little...
Forum: Needlework August 14th 09, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By NDJoan
Problems

On Aug 14, 1:29*pm,
(diftymac) wrote:
-------------------------------------

I am brand new at this, never embroidered. *Just want to make stitches to
Forum: Needlework August 13th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 59
Posted By NDJoan
Can It Get Any Quieter Here?

On Aug 11, 5:04*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:

I just got back from a long weekend in Chincoteague, Virginia.
snip
Got to see a couple of the ponies up close and personal, and...
Forum: Needlework August 13th 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 59
Posted By NDJoan
Can It Get Any Quieter Here?

On Aug 8, 7:04*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
*If anyone wants links to these stores, let me know.

Joan

Like you'd have to ask Joan - please!

LOL! I'll try remember...
Forum: Needlework August 7th 09, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 59
Posted By NDJoan
Can It Get Any Quieter Here?

On Aug 7, 2:57*pm, NDJoan wrote:
On Jul 30, 10:43*am, ellice wrote:

Hmmm - so who's vacationing?

I was and I had a great time!

Forgot...
Forum: Needlework August 7th 09, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 59
Posted By NDJoan
Can It Get Any Quieter Here?

On Jul 30, 10:43*am, ellice wrote:

Hmmm - so who's vacationing?

I was and I had a great time! I went to my sister, Carol's in WA
(just north of Portland, OR) for 10 days. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114