Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Taueret
Forum: Yarn December 10th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Taueret
One for Pastafarians everywhere

I LOVE IT!

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

check out http://ispindle.com/

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

Anyone got any tips for someone learning to use a drop spindle?
Forum: Yarn October 27th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Taueret
A picture

oh my!! It's BEAUTIFUL. I am a sucker for anything with peacock feathers
in the motif!

Taueret
\

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

What's the rest of the joke???

that's what I was thinking!

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter05/PATTpomatomus.html

taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

wrote in message
Forum: Yarn October 15th 07, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By Taueret
Pomatomus ?

me too!

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

"Shillelagh" wrote in message news:gTbQi.8334 This pattern
Forum: Yarn October 12th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By Taueret
Yarn for socks

hi, I personally wouldn't use 100% alpaca for socks, as it lacks wool's
'memory' and they would probably stretch and sag. I'd blend it with
something else if I was spinning for socks. My sister...
Forum: Yarn September 30th 07, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Taueret
monsters inc softies?

this
http://www.craftypod.com/?p=256

isn't exactly what you want, but you may enjoy anyway!

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
Forum: Yarn September 27th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

how about these?
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/PATTbroadstreet.html

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

I love Ravelry too, I'm Taueret there.

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn August 21st 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Taueret
Knitting or crochet podcasts

there are several! look them up at Itunes:
cast on
sticks and string
knitpiskc podcast
ar three that put out episodes with regularity (not so much cast on but she
has a huge back-catalog for you to...
Forum: Yarn July 11th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Taueret
variegated eyelash yarn

You could knit your scarf longways- like cast on 200 stitches and knit only
a few rows. Or, chevron patterns often look good with variegated yarns,
like a simple garter stitch mitre.

Taueret

--...
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 07, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 30
Posted By Taueret
Moth help!

crikey, that's awful!! I'd be using napthalene- smelly and toxic but it
does work... and the smell does air out. If you can't/won't use napthalene,
cedar might work. I have read that all the...
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 07, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Taueret
Knitting done on baby blue jeans

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Now I just have to wash them, sew them together, and do all...
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 07, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Taueret
Retail therapy = more yarn to hide

"Karlisa" wrote in message news:46866f30 I had
promised myself I wouldn't buy more yarn this
year, but I'm willing to forgive myself and move on. :-D

LOL! I think that is...
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 07, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 28
Posted By Taueret
An FO

Lordy that is GORGEOUS!

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

wrote in message
Forum: Yarn May 15th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Taueret
Length of circular needles?

"myswendy" wrote in message
---hate it when I
have 2 of the same size--already found that--apparently, I keep buying
7's...gotta quit doing that.... LOL!
Wendy

but, but,...
Forum: Yarn May 15th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Taueret
SOCK KNITTING

"Chapala Cheryl" wrote in message
Hi,

I am TRYING to knit socks. First, I am looking for patterns that...
Forum: Yarn May 8th 07, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Taueret
Name that fleece

"Vintage Purls" wrote in message

I've never seen an angora goat let alone felt it's fleece. Can anyone
Forum: Yarn May 4th 07, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Taueret
Knitting Pleats

oops sorry! I thought I was on the MK group then! hee!

NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

"CATS" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn May 4th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Taueret
Knitting Pleats

http://www.ggcreations.com.au/knit/tech/tech.html

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

"CATS" wrote in message
Forum: Machine Knit May 1st 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By Taueret
new owner of Empisal Computamatic KM

thanks!

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

"steelbreeze" wrote in message
On 21 Apr, 13:48,...
Forum: Yarn April 28th 07, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Taueret
Silk drive band - update

"WoolyGooly" wrote in message asked if the drive
wheel rim was supposed to be
pointing so far left (from his POV) of the "little pulley spinny bits
over here closest to...
Forum: Yarn April 27th 07, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By Taueret
new to the group

"CATS" wrote in message
I don't post too often but this a wonderful group of
friendly helpful people. I am from just south of the...
Forum: Yarn April 26th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By Taueret
new to the group

*wave* nice to meet ya!