Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cozyhomelife
Forum: Quilting February 7th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By cozyhomelife
OT - Frustrated Mom needs some advice! (Kinda Long)

Hello, dear. I'm sorry for all you are going thru and the problems she is
having. I have no answers. The only thing I might be able to add is if
this might be related to her mother, there is only...
Forum: Yarn November 22nd 06, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By cozyhomelife
Question about calendar

so the patterns are new every year?

--
-Cozy
http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=cozy_at_home

on winking and smiling at the men, one day that may work out differently
than you thought! Don't do that if you are not with Gail!

--...
Forum: Yarn November 19th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 27
Posted By cozyhomelife
Picture of the Sweater

oh, I answered about the color problem with digcams and my brain quit way
too soon. I intended to say what a marvelous job you did on such a unique
pattern.

--...
Forum: Yarn November 19th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 27
Posted By cozyhomelife
Picture of the Sweater

Digital cameras are bad about picking up certain colors. When I tried to
take a pic of a muted blue thing I made, it came out gray, no matter what
lighting I used. I had to add some blue back...
Forum: Yarn November 17th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By cozyhomelife
Annies Attic Sale

Jeepers, I don't know.... this is my very first order, hope my order doesn't
have problems!

--
-Cozy
http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=cozy_at_home
My Crochet...
Forum: Yarn November 16th 06, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By cozyhomelife
Annies Attic Sale

Oh dear.... I kept having trouble getting my order done yesterday and would
close all the windows by accident or because the computer was freaking out
at all I had open, and would have to keep...
Forum: Yarn November 16th 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By cozyhomelife
Need Info on Lion Brand Pattern

Considering it's such an 'airy' sweater, I'd think it would look perfect
with a 1" cuff of that cuff pattern, stopping at a 3/4 sleeve. Those are
really ugly the way they have them made. It seems...
Forum: Yarn November 15th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By cozyhomelife
Need Childs Patterns

Have you tried looking in the index at www.knittingpatterncentral.com ?

-Cozy
http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=cozy_at_home
My Crochet...
Forum: Yarn November 15th 06, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By cozyhomelife
Victorian Patterns

It's worth mentioning that in the annies attic sale that is going on, some
of the booklets are for doll patterns, and some of those are for victorian
doll patterns!

--...
Forum: Yarn November 15th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By cozyhomelife
Annies Attic Sale

Well, I TRY to be an evil enabler, and not just grab it ALL for myself! :)

--
-Cozy
http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=cozy_at_home
My Crochet...
Forum: Yarn November 15th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By cozyhomelife
Annies Attic Sale

www.anniesattic.com is having their yearly sale on all types of craft/hobby
pattern booklets. :)

--
-Cozy
http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=cozy_at_home
My Crochet...
Forum: Yarn November 14th 06, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By cozyhomelife
Victorian Patterns

You might be interested in some dresses I really like, they are crocheted.
I found them doing a search on ebay. There are different time periods
from the past. Do a search on www.ebay.com for...
Forum: Yarn November 14th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By cozyhomelife
Looking for out-of-print crochet pattern

I've seen different series of patterns on www.ebay.com but I didn't find
that one in a search I just did. Maybe you'll get lucky if you check there
often. Someone has EVERYTHING, and it will...
Forum: Yarn November 9th 06, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By cozyhomelife
Fav yarn for aghans

Thanks for the answer, it is great how much is online these days. If I
were to try to lift a wet afghan out of the tub, they'd probably find me
dead underneath it, where it overpowered me! Of...
Forum: Yarn November 8th 06, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By cozyhomelife
Fav yarn for aghans

Those are just beautiful. I can't imagine how heavy they must be wet - you
must be STRONG! I have a few books that deal with the sampler blocks and
hope to make something like that one day. I...
Forum: Yarn November 7th 06, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By cozyhomelife
Fav yarn for aghans

I've been trying to think if I've ever seen this Plymouth Encore.... is it
one that you have to go to a yarn shop to get.
I'm really enjoying everyone's input on this. I made up a sample...
Forum: Yarn November 6th 06, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By cozyhomelife
Fav yarn for aghans

Wow, 3 strands, that sounds like it would be hard on the wrist and
fingers/thumb to pull all that thru! It turned out well though, and a
great guy theme! Sure, or gal, but plenty of things are...
Forum: Yarn November 6th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By cozyhomelife
Fav yarn for aghans

Carol and CraftKitten, do you mean the Redheart Super Saver or a different
one they have out? I'm making one of it right now, and it is a bit tough,
but my sample block softened up quite a bit. ...
Forum: Yarn November 6th 06, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By cozyhomelife
Fav yarn for aghans

What is your favorite yarn for afghans?

--
-Cozy

http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=cozy_at_home

Happiness doesn't come from having things, it comes from *having things...
Forum: Yarn November 1st 06, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By cozyhomelife
MIRJAM- Ot pictures of women making handcrafts

No Mirjam, it wasn't that I thought I wasn't getting my proper thanks, it
was that I thought your server maybe didn't get it and it seemed like
something you was looking for. Just wanted you to not...
Forum: Yarn November 1st 06, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By cozyhomelife
MIRJAM- Ot pictures of women making handcrafts

Mirjam, I wasn't sure if this was just nothing like what you were looking
for or if for some reason you didn't see the post, so I'll try again.
Please read my post quoted...
Forum: Yarn October 29th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By cozyhomelife
Ot pictures of women making handcrafts

Mirjam, there is a book called "For the love of Knitting" that has quite a
few pics of this nature. Some are old black and white fotos of
women/children doing knitting or spinning. Others are like...
Forum: Yarn October 25th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By cozyhomelife
latch rug hooking advice needed

Is this it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/HOLLY-Latch-Hook-Rug-Kit-HALF-DONE-You-Finish-34_W0QQitemZ130040913306QQihZ003QQcategoryZ28148QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I see a place to cut out the middle, but no line...
Forum: Yarn October 25th 06, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By cozyhomelife
latch rug hooking advice needed

I'm thinking if they had meant it to be cut, you'd see a line. Do not cut
without thinking harder on this, as it could create a gap that will not stay
together. It could be that they expect you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47