Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patti
Forum: Quilting March 7th 10, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Patti
UFO Finished!

I love medallion style quilts. This is pointiliciously terrific!
..
In message
,
Sherry writes
I have been...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 10, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Patti
O/T Cookie help

I have a robot vacuum cleaner - would that do?
It really does work g
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes
Golly! Jeanne. You just can find...
Forum: Quilting March 4th 10, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Patti
Janome question

I have a 6500 Pati, and I have been using it this week, with its walking
foot, for straight stitching and fancy stitching (from the Mode 2
section), with no problems at all. I mentioned the...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 10, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Patti
Thick quilting thread advice, please

Have you ever tried quilting with the thick thread in the bobbin?
I haven't, myself, but I have heard it mentioned on here several times
as a great solution to this. You could also do couching -...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Patti
I've been defeated by a 4-inch snail's trail block

How very kind, thanks Sandy.
..
In message , Sandy
writes
And if anyone can give you good, clear instructions, it's "our"...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Patti
I've been defeated by a 4-inch snail's trail block

So glad, Tutu!
..
In message , Tutu Haynes-Smart
writes
And if anyone can give you good, clear instructions, it's "our" Pat!
Best of luck,...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 67
Posted By Patti
Directory form is open for business!

Over here we are calling 2000-2009 The Noughties.
I think that's brilliant.
..
In message , Dragonfly
writes
Alice - I filled out...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 67
Posted By Patti
Directory form is open for business!

Ever thought there just aren't any? ...
..
In message , J*
writes
wish i could explain how i'm feeling so anyone would/could understand.
i...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Patti
A Trial

Ah-ha! This village doesn't have even one pub!!!!
But, other than that, you're almost there g
..
In message , J*
writes
from what i got...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Patti
A Trial Jeanne could

Well, I did, but by doing so I seem to have messed up other stuff !
It'll all get done eventually. I am going to prepare a list of single
step questions for DH. ... g
Thanks for offering to...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patti
Just to see if this is working!

of course not!
..
In message , J*
writes
thanks i will, but only if you dont mind.
j.

"Patti" wrote ...
Thanks J! Well, you can...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Patti
I've been defeated by a 4-inch snail's trail block

Just a word of comfort, Sunny! Some blocks which are said to be 'easy'
are actually downright difficult to make a good fist of. I have always
thought that a four-patch is one such. The small...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Patti
A Trial

Sorry! I like riddles g
..
In message
,
Bronnie writes
On 1 Mar, 23:42, Patti ...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Patti
Just checking - again!

Just getting organised!
I'll let you know when the actual move takes place. I will probably be
unattached to the 'Ether' for a little while, then. That's why I
thought I'd do everything that...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Patti
A Trial

Yes! I am moving from my hill! Polly said I should have changed the
sig. to Pat OFF her Hill!! But, I fear there could be too many
allusions to 'off trolleys' etc g. Not yet; but I'm getting...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Patti
Just checking - again!

Just want to see if I have changed the 'from' line!
Sorry to keep bothering you.
No replies needed.
--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

I and our local group sew for Project Linus UK.
We have a local new charity for bereaved children which is now coming
under the umbrella of our PJ, as well as the hospice and hospital in the...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Patti
A Trial Jeanne could

Thanks J. I'll have a look - with trust but without confidence!
..
In message , J*
writes
as a matter of fact i looked into that,...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Patti
A Trial Jeanne could

That's true!
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes
I don't think you and Jeanne share the same waking hours but I'm sure
she could tell you...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Patti
A Trial

No - just me trying (unsuccessfully) to make any sense of what DH was
doing - at breakneck speed - on my computer to effect all the changes!
..
In message , J*...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patti
Just to see if this is working!

Ha-ha!
No! I shall have to change again and give the green a Capital letter
..
In message , J*
writes
is that akin to Pat on the...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 10, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patti
Just to see if this is working!

Thanks J! Well, you can always think of me like that g
..
In message , J*
writes
i like Patti.
fwiw,
j.

--
Best Regards
Forum: Quilting February 28th 10, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Smile!
It's the other one I'll use, more or less from now on. I'll want to
fine-tune the surname out, though. However, I'll have to wait for DH to
do that, because I don't know what caused it to...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 10, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Patti
A Trial

If you did, you would see wild hair (from being torn at!); more wrinkles
(from frowning); a redder face than usual (from frustration at trying -
and not succeeding - to understand). So, I think...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 10, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patti
Just to see if this is working!

Sorry Sally - I'm not really much clearer!
However, the Quilterpat etc is the new e-mail address. I simply forgot
to use it on the second one!!
..
In message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500