Showing results 1 to 25 of 172
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathyl
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 18, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathyl
stolen quilts - how frequent

I think you would need a certified appraisal on the quilt in order to have it insured for more than just the cost of the materials.
Forum: Quilting October 11th 12, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Kathyl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY!!!!

Well then......Party on Dude! :-)
Forum: Quilting October 11th 12, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathyl
OT vain old beauties only

I need to get some for myself. When DD was immobile with a broken leg, her girlfriend come over and did a little mini makeup session with the Bare Minerals products. You couldn't even tell she was...
Forum: Quilting October 11th 12, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Kathyl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY!!!!

I'll chime in with my belated birthday greetings. I hope you're still celebrating Polly!
Forum: Quilting October 11th 12, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathyl
OT vain old beauties only

I have no suggestions. But thanks for the giggle tonight! Have you ever tried the Bare Mineral powdered makeup? It certainly looks pretty on the commercials. DD had some that worked very well for...
Forum: Quilting August 27th 12, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathyl
HAPPY Feetz!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! It seems like it's been FOREVER that you've been dealing with foot issues. I hope and pray this good news is the beginning of a whole new era!
Forum: Quilting August 27th 12, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kathyl
OT And away we go!

Breast milk is always the right temperature. OK...sorry....couldn't resist. I'd probably just hold it under my arm pit until it's room temp.
Good luck with the groceries. If I were to be shut...
Forum: Quilting November 25th 11, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Kathyl
Was DIRECTORY - has a senior moment

On Nov 24, 2:45*pm, Donna wrote:
Nope, she's a little too far away for me to jog over there to peer
under her mat!

I remember that I put the name tags someplace where I...
Forum: Quilting November 21st 11, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By Kathyl
OT Pastry Wars

On Nov 20, 10:38*am, "Taria" wrote:
well, in our family if I don't make the pies they are likely to be store
bought
things. *Nobody even much knows enough to argue....
Forum: Quilting November 12th 11, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Kathyl
Our very own Hallelujah Chorus

On Nov 11, 9:12*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Our only granddaughter is having a baby in April. *It is a boy and his name
will be Eli. *We haven't had a baby in heaps and lots...
Forum: Quilting November 5th 11, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathyl
OT - aubergine/ eggplant recipes please

I have saved this youtube recipe thinking it sounded tasty. My DIL is
celiac and I thought it would be good for her to try when their CSA
box contained...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 11, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathyl
Any updates on Hug quilt for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords?

On Aug 30, 11:14*am, Pat S wrote:
Great to see you Kathyl!
I've missed you.
.
In message
,
Forum: Quilting August 30th 11, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathyl
Any updates on Hug quilt for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords?

On Aug 29, 11:13*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
This makes me think that our Pati has gotten overwhelmed. *It sure does
happen. *Probably Rep. Giffords has been hugged from...
Forum: Quilting May 23rd 11, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathyl
I truly hate digital cameras

On May 21, 2:25*pm, NightMist wrote:
I cannot take a picture with one to save my freaking life!
Even with a tripod they come out all fuzzy and out of focus.
I have two...
Forum: Quilting April 28th 11, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathyl
A Winner in Paducah!

On Apr 27, 6:42*am, Louise in Iowa nieland1390@mchsidotcom wrote:
No, not me! But our guild's raffle quilt is! It took 3rd in its
category. Isn't it...
Forum: Quilting April 17th 11, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Kathyl
OT - Happy Birthday Pat on the Green!

On Apr 16, 3:54*pm, Pat S wrote:
Oh, thanks so much Jo.
Actually, food was not an important ingredient in this (rather special)
birthday g. *I treated myself to a...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 11, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kathyl
A crib quilt for Japan?

On Mar 25, 5:08*am, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Why, Polly dear, I'm both thrilled and honored that you'd want me to model
for your 'fat chick' drawings! *...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 11, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Kathyl
OT - but not totally. About my health.

On Jan 25, 10:26*am, Louise in Iowa wrote:
Like you, Rita, I'm having a tough time trying to decide what to say.
Your fight against the cancer has been an inspiration -...
Forum: Quilting January 20th 11, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathyl
OT - Tristan is one year old today

On Jan 19, 3:16*am, Jo Gibson wrote:
Tristan turns one year old today. *I cannot believe how slowly.. and how
quickly... this last year has gone by. *My little baby says...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 11, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathyl
Now that's FAST!!

On Jan 12, 8:00*pm, "Kate in MI" wrote:
After I saw Sandy's Storm-at-Sea quilt -- I knew I wanted to do one. *I've
always wanted to do one -- but with the Batiks it...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 11, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathyl
hello! Remember me??

On Jan 11, 1:37*am, "Steven Cook" wrote:
Well, widening was really not that bad, and I was in the 7th grade. *A
device with two halves, attached to two teeth on each side of...
Forum: Quilting December 25th 10, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Kathyl
Christmas eve in the ER and police station

On Dec 25, 2:16*am, NightMist wrote:
I just got home a little bit ago.

DD1 got clipped by an SUV about a block from her house.
It mostly caught her with the side...
Forum: Quilting December 23rd 10, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathyl
OT better than a recipe ?

On Dec 23, 10:11*am, "Taria" wrote:
Costco sells a really good hummus here in So. Cal.
Some of their stuff is regional and you have to have one in shopping
distance...
Forum: Quilting December 23rd 10, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 74
Posted By Kathyl
Mum's gone

On Dec 23, 9:30*am, Kate XXXXXX
wrote:
Mum's gone...

My mentor in Life

My friend

Sensible, generous, gently eccentric: she of the acerbic with and...
Forum: Quilting December 23rd 10, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kathyl
Last quilt before Christmas!

On Dec 22, 6:32*pm, Louise in Iowa wrote:
Okay, I'll admit it - I slightly overbooked myself for Christmas this
year, but I finally finished the last "has to be done" quilt...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 172