Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO
Forum: Quilting January 6th 12, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Replies: 29
sewing machine totes?

On Jan 5, 7:56*pm, betsey wrote:
do you use them? *worth the cost? *any brand preference? *i'm starting
to sew more (after a looooooooooong absence) and taking some...
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 11, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Was DIRECTORY - has a senior moment

Apologies to be made here.........

The directory DID NOT go out. I know, I know....I should read and
think before I post things but I didn't. Nevermind mind me.

Time for a new directory..

Going...
Forum: Quilting November 20th 11, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Kenmore Needles

On Nov 19, 2:59*pm, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
A friend asked about needles for her older 1960's Kenmore sewing machine
that she got after her sister had passed over. *It...
Forum: Quilting October 6th 11, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Nightmist update

On Oct 6, 8:26*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I'm thinking there may be some of you who don't go 'back' to older posts. *I
was hunting for a NM update and found it from her DH...
Forum: Quilting October 4th 11, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
OT Bye Dad

On Oct 3, 4:37*pm, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
6 weeks ago I asked for thoughts/prayers for my dad and all the family
were able to visit him before the end of the summer...
Forum: Quilting September 16th 11, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
UPDATE from Larisa

Just got a message from Ken (Larisa's DH) ~

Rebekah is out of surgery and doing good and wanting McDonalds. lol
Forum: Quilting September 15th 11, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Message from Larisa

hey all..if someone feels like it, can they update the group that I'm
going offline as of tonight. We have to be at the hospital at 815 for
her check in, surgery time is 9am. They will wrap her when...
Forum: Quilting September 14th 11, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Nice story and video

On Sep 13, 3:06*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Er, umm.... Cindy? * Have you forgotten something? * Polly
"Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO" wrote

I thought some...
Forum: Quilting September 13th 11, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Nice story and video

I thought some of you might like to read this story and watch the
video.

This is very close to my heart.....not only because of the quilting
but my BIL used to work there before he passed (not in...
Forum: Quilting June 25th 11, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
OT Gonna be gone for a bit

On Jun 25, 12:12*am, NightMist wrote:
Well, my mum has moved from death's sidewalk to death's doorway.
According to the hospice nurse she could go at any time.

My dad...
Forum: Quilting June 20th 11, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
OT Simple Request

On Jun 20, 8:37*am, Ginger in CA wrote:
Last night my father was taken to the hospital by my one older sister
who lives near him. After many emails from her as she kept...
Forum: Quilting May 4th 11, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
OT minor annoyances

On May 4, 11:10*am, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Anybody who knows me knows I am creative- in ALL areas of my life. * So, why
does a (male) friend call, ask what...
Forum: Quilting May 4th 11, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Where is everyone

On May 2, 1:47*pm, "Taria" wrote:
Well, *maybe out in the garden? *Maybe sitting in front of the tv watching
royals, popes and terrorists?
It is a busy time of year....
Forum: Quilting May 2nd 11, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Where is everyone

Just checking in - I've not had any posts since the 29th...

Is it me or is everyone out and about and trying to find some nice
weather to enjoy.

Cindy from GA
Forum: Quilting April 20th 11, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
OT Update

On Apr 19, 11:53*am, "mary" wrote:
I know I haven't posted much in a long time but I need prayers now. I had 2
heart attacks last week and now facing double bypass surgery...
Forum: Quilting March 4th 11, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Windows Live

On Mar 3, 7:04*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I don't know what sort of upgrade I've been cursed with but my mail is doing
the same thing. *Replies go sit in the out box. *I...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 11, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Windows Live

Does anyone use Windows live to send and receive emails?

If you do, have you noticed that it takes forever to send a message.
It goes to the Outbox and just sits there for quite some time...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 11, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Directory

On Feb 22, 5:32*pm, "Kate in MI" wrote:
In my computer woes over the past several weeks.... *did I by chance miss
the directory?

I know they were at the proofing...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 11, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Quilting Hoarder

On Feb 21, 9:19*pm, Sandy E wrote:
Howdy!

Yeah, I'm thinking there may be 2 different programs in
that discussion. *g

Nice finish.
Overall show: melodramatic,...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 11, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
new Elm Creek Quilts website ?

On Feb 19, 8:08*pm, "Kay Ahr" wrote:
Anyone been to the new site yet? *Got an email from Jennifer Chiaverini
announcing it, but the link just took me to the old site. *The...
Forum: Quilting February 16th 11, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
QI - It never gets any easier

On Feb 15, 12:37*pm, Sartorresartus wrote:
We said goodbye to our beloved GSD, Purdy, this afternoon.

It was the kindest thing we could have done.

She was 12, and in great...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 11, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Baseball Swap

Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2011 Baseball Sign-Ups will
be coming shortly. If you are not sure what that is or just want more
information, shoot me an email.

It's a LOT of fun with a...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 11, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
OT - but not totally. About my health.

On Jan 25, 10:41*am, "Rita L. in MA" wrote:
Good Morning,

I'm having a tough time trying to decide what to say here. * The past
couple of months have been very difficult for...
Forum: Quilting January 15th 11, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
OT use for shredded?

On Jan 15, 12:09*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
We are so concerned and prayerful for our Australian dear friends that it's
nearly impossible to write about something so...
Forum: Quilting January 15th 11, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
New Block

On Jan 14, 9:54*pm, "Kate in MI" wrote:
Pretty block -- which 2 strips got mixed up?

--
Kate in MIhttp://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves

"Cindy from GA...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31