Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carol in NZ
Forum: Quilting November 24th 10, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Carol in NZ
OT - NZ Mine disaster

For any who may know NZ a little, we have just heard the 29 miners who
have been trapped since Fri afternoon inside the Pike River Mine on
our southern West coast of NZ, have been very sadly...
Forum: Quilting September 11th 10, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Carol in NZ
OT NZ earthquake info

The aftershocks are still happening down there. Three in the last 4.5
hrs (weaker but shallow). A week of continuing activity & it is
playing emotional havoc on so many people who dont normally...
Forum: Quilting September 8th 10, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Carol in NZ
OT NZ Earthquakes continuing

If anybody is interested
http://www.geonet.org.nz/earthquake/quakes/recent_quakes.html

Carol in Auckland NZ
Forum: Quilting September 5th 10, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Carol in NZ
NZ earthquake?

We are both in Auckland (2 hrs by plane) &have not felt anything. I
understand a few places in the lower Nth island had slight tremors.
I believe a number of yrs ago there was somebody from down Chch...
Forum: Quilting September 4th 10, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Carol in NZ
NZ earthquake?

The earthqauake hit Christchurch (right side of the Sth Island)
10-30km deep. No deaths but 'alot' of structural damage
Some images at the national newspaper
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/ &...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 10, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Carol in NZ
Fabric shopping - credit card theft

In many cases, merchants do not have access to full credit-card data.
It is the processors who do. Over the latter years many hundreds of
databases have been misappropriated in the US alone.
You may...
Forum: Quilting July 18th 10, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Carol in NZ
patternsfromhistory

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 23:36:39 +0200, "Ursula Schrader"
wrote:

I don't know if it has but I really like it and added it to my bookmarks.
And big wave to you in dear old NZ....
Forum: Quilting July 17th 10, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Carol in NZ
patternsfromhistory

A very interesting site http://www.patternsfromhistory.com/
even for a flightless kiwi
Apologies if it has been posted before.

Carol in NZ
Forum: Quilting June 29th 10, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Carol in NZ
humerous quilting video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzoL7ddTEnA&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy
Carol in NZ
Forum: Quilting September 6th 09, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Carol in NZ
Test via eternal-september.org ...

I 'see' you in New Zealand reading through 'Free Agent'.
Carol (another eternal-september user)

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 22:31:09 -0600, "Dragonfly"
wrote:

Do I show up? I really...
Forum: Quilting August 18th 09, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Carol in NZ
Oklahoma Quilt Display

Some very different & interesting quilting ideas
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-quilt-display-awakens-interest/article/3392925

Carol in NZ (where spring is just around the corner)
Forum: Quilting July 31st 09, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Carol in NZ
What's a "Charm Quilt"?

On Jul 30, 11:02*pm, "J*" wrote:
and usenet(well here at any rate) has turned into a bunch of quilters who
buy perfectly nice material in big pieces and chop it up into...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12