Showing results 1 to 25 of 71
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zk
Forum: Beads March 14th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Zk
magazine question

People do buy back issues of both B&B and BW, and I have seen them listed on
eBay and Etsy. You could even list them here as an "AD."

I'm interested. If you don't list them here, please e-mail me....
Forum: Beads March 2nd 09, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Zk
AD: Beading For a Cure Auctions

The first auctions for Beading for a Cure are now up at eBay!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeadingforacure

1. Pat Sohns' necklace/bracelet/earring set

2. Sherry Thomas' necklace and earring...
Forum: Beads February 9th 09, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Zk
OT Can we have a roll call.

Tina, my son and I completely agree with your thoughts on the TV change ...
we've decided it's a plot by government, cable and television companies to
make some money (economic stimulus??). We've...
Forum: Beads February 9th 09, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Zk
OT Can we have a roll call.

Hi Shirley,

I'd love to hear more about your time in Malta, if you wanted to share. I've
hope to visit there some day, and have several friends who have done so. We
have a pharaoh hound, which is...
Forum: Beads February 9th 09, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Zk
OT Can we have a roll call.

Hi Jerri,

This is the first year I've participated in the Layne's Legacy project. I
stumbled onto the site while looking for info on the bead quilt squares.
When I needed some inspiration a couple...
Forum: Beads February 6th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Zk
OT Can we have a roll call.

I'm here ... I live in the Pacific Northwest with my dh, two young adult
sons, and we share our home with two dogs and a cat.

I started reading r.c.b. in early 2007, and have only been beading /...
Forum: Beads February 5th 09, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Zk
Patti "beadseeker" Whitely passed away Friday

Oh, I'm stunned .... It was always such a delight to read Patti's posts,
especially her bead show and bead shopping reports. I'm so sorry you've lost
your friend and shoulder. Please pass on our...
Forum: Beads December 31st 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Zk
OT Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you, and all of RCB!! I saw the TV news coverage this
morning of the New Year's celebration in Sydney. Spectacular fireworks!

Congrats on your nephew! and best wishes to your...
Forum: Beads December 31st 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Zk
OT Happy Birthday Patti Whiteley

Happy Birthday Patti! Hope it was filled with beads, glass, gems and/or
precious metals. Here's to many more ...
--
KathyZ

"Shirley Shone" wrote: ...
Wishing Patti a Happy Birthday for tomorrow...
Forum: Beads December 25th 08, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Zk
Season's greeting's to all my RCB friends

Merry Christmas to everyone as well! Too hectic here to do any beading ...
hoping for a much calmer and slower day tomorrow!

Season's greetings to all, and wishing you a wonderful new year...
Forum: Beads December 21st 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Zk
Seriously Klunkworthy Eye Candy

Happy Holidays to you as well, and thanks for sharing such a lovely gift!

Your friend's imagination, sense of color, and artistry is amazing! It's
better than klunkworthy -- we'll have to come up...
Forum: Beads December 6th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Zk
I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Jerri, you did a beautiful job with that cab! I can see why you wouldn't
want to give it up.
--
KathyZ

"Beadbimbo" wrote:
A friend asked me to make her something with this stone. I believe she...
Forum: Beads November 30th 08, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Zk
OT November birthdays

Happy birthday, Jerri! Hope you had a great day.
--
KathyZ

"Patti" wrote in message...

Have a wonderful birthday, Jerri!!! You deserve it for all the work
you do with kids and animals.

Forum: Beads November 23rd 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Zk
OT November birthdays

Happy birthday Jalynne!
--
Kathy Z

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I want to do this whilst I can and wish...
Forum: Beads November 21st 08, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Zk
OT November birthdays

Happy, happy birthday Tina!
--
KathyZ

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I want to do this whilst I can and wish...
Forum: Beads November 5th 08, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Zk
OT - Voting? Are there lines where you live?

No lines here (Oregon), anywhere, anytime. We've had vote-by-mail for a
number of years, and it's quite convenient. We get our ballots a couple
weeks before Election Day, and fill them out at our...
Forum: Beads November 2nd 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Zk
Just checking in

What a wonderful idea! Add rec.ponds. moderated (the only other newsgroup I
read), and I'm in.
--
KathyZ

"Chaddock" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads October 30th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Zk
Just checking in

Thanks, Heather. My favorite e-mail / newsreader program was Netscape, so I
keep looking for something as good. Will check out Motzarella.

Didn't know Aioe sometimes goes down. Would there be a...
Forum: Beads October 29th 08, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Zk
Just checking in

For those having problems accessing newsgroups through their ISPs, try this
free newsfeed:

nntp.aioe.org

Just add it as a new account in your newsreader (in Outlook Express, click
on Tools,...
Forum: Beads September 4th 08, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Zk
Cylinder Bead Question

Jerri, I'm pretty sure that means cylinder beads, like Delicas. Previously,
most patterns have just said cylinder beads (Delicas or treasures?), but now
that there are 3 or 4 different sizes of...
Forum: Beads March 15th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Zk
Speaking of Beaded Cabs

Thanks Jerri. What are those blue cabs?

Loom instructions? what loom instructions? Just kidding ... actually I
forgot all about that until you reminded me, LOL. Been swamped with too many
others...
Forum: Beads March 14th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Zk
Shirley

Good to "see" you, Shirley. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.
Rest and recuperate.

Are you doing your family research online? I've found a lot of information
at ancestry.com for our...
Forum: Beads March 14th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Zk
Speaking of Beaded Cabs

Jerri, those are beautiful! What do you use for thread? and is that how you
attach them to the wires? They are such a stunning blue!
--
KathyZ

"Beadbimbo" wrote:
I made these earrings a couple of...
Forum: Beads March 13th 08, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Zk
Wow! Mini-bead show at LBS

"Patti" wrote:

I am lucky to have two of Leah's beads - one I actually won at a silent
auction at our bead society where we both were vending. I saw Derek at the
Big Apple Bead Show and fell in...
Forum: Beads March 10th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Zk
Wow! Mini-bead show at LBS

Our LBS had trunk shows Friday evening: Leah Fairbanks, lampwork beads;
Derek Lusk / Opal Illusions (her husband) with cut stones, stones and pearls
with inset gems, cut Oregon opal, Oregon...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 71