Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Magie Noire
Forum: Yarn January 3rd 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Magie Noire
Can I join in with my knitting needles please?

Thanks Jules for the info, I had never heard of red tea!
Hope you feel alright here among the rest of the bunch ;o)
Sofia D

"Purplenova" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 07, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Magie Noire
could i be found?

What kind of engine and fuel were you using? Spacecraft?? :o)
I hope your daughter's birthday party was a success! I heard there were
celebrations all around the world to commemorate ;o))))))
Sofia...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 07, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Magie Noire
Can I join in with my knitting needles please?

Welcome Jules among this great bunch!!

Hi Mirjam, soit la bienvenue to the tea drinkers Gild!!
I already sampled A LOT of teas but Red Tea?? Never!!Where does it come
from, Africa is it?? Appalling...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 07, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Magie Noire
could i be found?

Actually some of us sleep in their beds instead of at the pc ;o))

Anyway, Happy New Year everybody and welcome Piney to this great group!
Pick a chair, let your hair down,,, tea or coffee??
Sofia D...
Forum: Yarn December 27th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 26
Posted By Magie Noire
I see you all are still snoozing

Thank you dear! I know I can count on you!! But wouldn't that be a little
puzzling to him?? Think!!!
SD
"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Yarn December 26th 06, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 26
Posted By Magie Noire
I see you all are still snoozing

Thank you dear!
Mine was, at least, peaceful and warm, we ate well and then,
at mid-night, presents ;o))
Our Santa was thoughtful and generous ;o)
Sofia D

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" ...
Forum: Yarn December 23rd 06, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Magie Noire
Merry Christmas!!

"Ophelia" a écrit dans le message de news:

"Magie Noire" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn December 23rd 06, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Magie Noire
Merry Christmas!!

I know I shouldn't be answering my own post but I do it only to say thank
you to all the ones that despised my Greetings!
This used to be such a friendly place!
Nevertheless, Merry Christmas...
Forum: Yarn December 23rd 06, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Magie Noire
Merry Christmas to you all!

Have a wonderful Christmas Aud!
Make lots of pics to show us, the ones staying in the cold! ;o))))
Sofia D

"Aud" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Needlework December 22nd 06, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Magie Noire
lavender for sachets - where to buy?

Hi Jeannine!
Have you tried the herbalists and "Body Shops"? Here in Brussels it's where
I can easily find Lavender flowers and/or oil to use in "drawer sachets",
hot bath, humidifier(for central...
Forum: Yarn December 22nd 06, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Magie Noire
Merry Christmas!!

Hi people,
I haven't been posting, only lurking, my other hobbies/crafts/Christmas have
kept me occupied but not away :o)
I'm wishing you all a wonderful, Merry Christmas, warm, friendly and...
Forum: Quilting November 18th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Magie Noire
RUTHLESSLY KILL TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHS BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD, Robert Mueller, Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden and John Negroponte

Isn't a nice lady from rec.crafts.textiles.needlework good enough?? ;o)

Sofia D ( Brussels )
"Quand le sage montre la Lune, l'idiot regarde le doigt"

"T.Alan Kraus" a écrit...
Forum: Needlework November 18th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Magie Noire
RUTHLESSLY KILL TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHS BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD, Robert Mueller, Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden and John Negroponte

Isn't a nice lady from rec.crafts.textiles.needlework good enough?? ;o)

Sofia D ( Brussels )
"Quand le sage montre la Lune, l'idiot regarde le doigt"

"T.Alan Kraus" a écrit...
Forum: Needlework November 16th 06, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Magie Noire
And now for something different!!!!

Sick cats, - Meditation Zen (for you) or Put them in the freezer (They'll
never be sick again!)
PMS, - Camomile tea or slap yourself hard (it'll pass, you'll see)
cramps, - Take a...
Forum: Needlework November 16th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Magie Noire
And now for something different!!!!

Oui! But I bet you don't sneeze in his face like Anna does to me ;o) Yuck!!
Sofia D

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Needlework November 16th 06, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Magie Noire
And now for something different!!!!

My cat Anna took the habit (recently)of jumping on my desk and sleeping or
observing my face (real close, I think she needs glasses ;o)), the pc, the
keyboard while I write, tail inside ashtray, my...
Forum: Needlework November 15th 06, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Magie Noire
And now for something different!!!!

Yeah, but why was is so important to get my attention? Now that you have it,
tell Momma what's wrong! I'm listening!
And sneezing cats?? I've got two of them! Yuck! Mustn't forget to buy them
some...
Forum: Needlework November 15th 06, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Magie Noire
RUTHLESSLY KILL PSYCHOPATHS BUSH, RUMSFELD, CHENEY, Robert Mueller, Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden and John Negroponte

You REALLY haven't got anything better to do. Why did you also cross-post to
rcty? Do you like me that much? Get a life and next time you post, please do
it once, people are not deaf you...
Forum: Needlework November 14th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Magie Noire
RUTHLESSLY KILL PSYCHOPATHS BUSH, RUMSFELD, CHENEY, Robert Mueller, Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden and John Negroponte

rec.collecting.sport.misc,

rec.crafts.beads,

rec.crafts.brewing,

rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,

rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,
Forum: Needlework November 14th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By Magie Noire
RUTHLESSLY KILL PSYCHOPATHS BUSH, RUMSFELD, CHENEY, Robert Mueller, Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden and John Negroponte

Hey Alice, I think we are cross posting, don't you? ;o))) This way we are
playing his game!
Sofia D

a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Yarn October 24th 06, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 34
Posted By Magie Noire
The FINNI**** Bug

Is it contagious??? I wanna catch it too ;o)
Mario would be eternally grateful to you..
SD

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 06, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Magie Noire
Translation, Please!

Feliz Aniversário - Portuguese
Bon Anniversaire - French
Sofia D

"Karen C - California" a écrit dans le message de news:
Tracey wrote:

Mele...
Forum: Yarn August 26th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Magie Noire
Allô Mirjam !!

Allô Mirjam!
Ta boite aux lettres est pleine!
Fait mois, please, un petit peu de place :-))
Je viens d'envoyer un mail boomerang!
Sophie D (feeling very French speaking today! Maybe because I'm too...
Forum: Yarn August 24th 06, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Magie Noire
Slightly scratchy wool: Softeners?

Where I come from there are certain places where the water is very hard. So
people compensate by rinsing every natural fibber with lemon juice
(filtered, of course) added to the last water!...
Forum: Yarn August 24th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Magie Noire
Slightly scratchy wool: Softeners?

Have you tried lemon juice? It's good for human and animal hair as a natural
softener. Rinse it after in demineralised water.